Hostage Situation

Once the masked figure came out of the portal, multiple other portals sprung about and dozens if not hundreds of more villains came through the portal.

"Now we've flung away a few of the kiddo's but some of the are still around." The masked man says. 

A portal opens up next to the masked man and 2 other shady people came out of the portal, a man who seems to be covered in the portal like stuff which probably means he the wielder of the portal quirk and a green crocodile scaly looking human came out of the portal to.

"Oh cool this looks fun lets go."Kaminari says.

"NO STAY BACK! This is no longer a drill these people are real villains." Aizawa says with a little drop of sweat coming down his face.

"Oh i don't see the Number 1 hero anywhere." the portal guy says.

"Who are you villains?" Aizawa says getting in a fighting stance.

" We are the LEAGUE OF VILLAINS... AND WE'VE CAME TO kill All Might." The guy in the mask says.

"League of villains? So Lol for short."Aizawa says jokingly but ready for them to get pissed off by that comment.

Even if Aizawa can't see the masked man face he could tell that pissed him off.

"*tsk*You bastard! Villains kill this hero."The mask man says with his hand out.

Around 3 dozen villains start charging at Aizawa when around 10 of them were going to use their quirks AIzawa used his quirk to cancel them out and proceeded to use his whip like thing to drag the villains towards him punching them kicking them and dodging their counter attacks knocking 10 of the out in less then 20 seconds.

"Aw man i really hate it when hero's live up to their hype i really didn't want to pull my trump card right away but oh well...NOMU KILL HIM." The mask man says shouting then a giant humanoid monster with giant muscles blue skinned, A bird like beak for a mask and his brain literally out of his head comes crashing down towards the battlefield and screams shaking the entire building of the mall.

"Well it looks like your having fun here i'm going to find my own pray". Crocodile says turning around and walking into the mall.

---a few minutes ago with Izuku trapped in a closed store---

"Damn it where am i?"Izuku ask.

"we're in a closed store in the mall and the bars are locked shut solid steel as well". A mysterious girl says.

"Who the heck are you?"Izuku ask then...

*SLAP*

"WHAT THE HELL YOU DON'T REMEMBER ME YOU ASSHOLE? MY NAME IS ITSUKA KENDO FROM THE ARCADE WE MET AS KIDS A WHILE BACK".Itsuka *slaps *Izuku on the face for being upset that he doesn't remember his best friend.

"Ow-ow-ow, I-I-ITSUKA"

Izuku nearly has a panic attack and flashes back to the time he met Itsuka and Frost in the arcade and the battle with Bomb hands.

"Holy shit it really is you Itsuka!!!" Izuku  rushes in and bear hugs Itsuka making her blush of course but happy that he finally remembers her.

 "You've always been this out going Izuku we can have our moment later right now we need to break out of this jail. My hands can pull the steel a little but either then that i'm pretty much useless here, what about your Cero quirk you think that might do anything"?

"Hmm maybe lets give it a "shot"."

Itskua flicks  Izuku on the back of his head for that bad pun.

"Ow the heck was that for?" Izuku turns around to Itsuka.

"Work better on your puns that one wasn't the right "trigger"."Itsuka says grinning.

"Shut up."Izuku points a pistol at the at the steel bars.

Medium Shot Uno Cero.

With one shot he vaporizes the bars and they both walked out of the room and look around for their classmates and the hostages they were going to use for training.

"Umm where do think they are?" Izuku ask.

"No ide-." Itskua was stopped mid way of her conversation when Izuku puts a hand out telling her to stop.

"what is it?" Itsuka ask

"one...two...three? No more of them." Izuku thinks to himself he slowly reaches for his pistols on this waist ready to take them out at anytime.

"MUAHAHAHA WOLF I KNOW YOUR THERE AND I'M HERE FOR VENGEANCE."

"THAT VOICE its so cold, such murderess intent." Izuku mentally freezes his mind waiting for whoever it is to come out of the darkness. 

First step, second step, third step, forth step, fifth step, sixth step, none. The footsteps stop abruptly then he hears them again behind him. Izuku turns around. footsteps stop abruptly again. Izuku hears more footsteps from both the left and the right.

"Surrounded? No it can't be i can only feel one murderess intent."

One step, two step, four steps, 6 steps.

"The steps are getting fast, SHIT."

 Crocodile started to speed up his momentum and charged at Izuku, he was able to see the attack last second and blocked it with both of his arms sending him flying backwards towards a wall.

"*cough* *cough* Damn it i can't see him because of the how the lights are out how can i."

Izuku saw Itsuka trying to fight Crocodile hand-to-hand combat. She was close a few times but it was prevalent that Crocodile has faster reflexes then Itsuka.

"Not bad girl. But your a side show so begone."Crocodile was about to punch Itsuka in the face knocking her out but he got hit by a green blast of energy.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!"Izuku give a murderess glare at Crocodile. 

Izuku puts his hands  behind his back 

Medium power turbo shot

Izuku jumps forwards and fires a shot sending him forwards at Crocodile ready to clobber Crocodile in the face. 

"RRRRRAAHHH."Izuku sends a swing in full power but Crocodile dodges it and returns the face

Reptile Style Reptile Punch

Crocodile punches Izuku with a punch as powerful as a bite from a full grown crocodile  sending Izuku flying backwards hitting walls breaking them and finally stops flying 5 walls in.

"IZUKUUUUUU." Itsuka shouts extremely worried that her best friend died protecting her.

AAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDD end 

sorry for leaving this chapter on a cliff hanger next will be the fight between Aizawa and the nomu and we will see if our mc is alight

TILL NEXT TIME FANS.