battle trials aftermath

"Izuku? Izuku what's wrong." Momo ask as she hears Izuku pass out after their victory in the battle trials, so Momo rushes right down to the 3rd floor where Izuku is.

"Oh my gosh IZUKU."Momo says as she goes over to look after her partner.

"He'll be fine." A short elderly woman says.

"Recovery girl!"  Momo says.

"Don't worry he is just tired from over using his quirk all he needs is rest to heal physically and emotionally."

"sigh thank goodness he alright."

"Well now I believe its time for you to return to the monitor room so the other students can  get their matches in as well, don't worry i'll tend to Izuku." recovery girl say.

---in the Monitor room---

"Wow that fight was so manly and awesome it got me pumped up."Kirishima says.

"Ya that was a good match I recon it might be the best match today."Asui tsuri mentions to everyone in the room.

"So who is next!"Mina Ashido say jumping getting excited to watch the next fight.

the door to the monitor room opens and all the students turn around to see Momo and Iida  there but without their partners. All the students surround the 2 of them like a flock of seagulls getting their meal.

"Guys your fight was so MANLY." Kirishima says twice in a row now.

"Uh thanks?" Momo responds not knowing what he was meaning by manly.

"That was a good fight between you too but, i think Bakugo  and Izuku's fight was better overall." Kaminari says then gets hit on the back of his head by  one of Jiro's earphone jacks.

"OW WHAT THE HELL JIRO WHAT WAS THAT FOR."Kaminari says and turns around to complain to Jiro.

"That was for you being rude." Jiro says bluntly.

"I-I wasn't."Kaminari  couldn't finish what he wanted to say when All Might cuts him off.

"Now now students that was indeed a good match but can anyone explain why the hero's won and the Villans lost?" All Might asks.

Tsuyu looks around for a moment and sighs that no one was going to answer so she does, she puts the tip of her finger on her cheek old habits die hard.

"The Hero's won because the Villains weren't cooperating well enough to plan out an attack plan and Bakugo being Bakugo just rushed in without any planning, while the Hero's put 2 heads together and came up with a solid plan to split up and counter the villains  by having Izuku fight Bakugo and Momo search for the bomb. If she ran into Iida they came up with a secondary plan to knock out Iida and distract Bakugo so Momo could go for the bomb."Tsuyu says all this straight forward and on point.

The class was stunned by both Izuku and Momo being good strategist but Tsuyu being able to tell play by play what there plans were before hand. 

"Th-thats perfect." All Might says shocked.

"Now then can we move on with the other matches please."Momo thinks to herself.

"Um sensei are you ok?" Iida ask.

"U-uh what oh right the matches." All might snaps back to reality after hearing Iida ask that.

"The next match will beee."

The rest of the class looks at the  screen that determines the match making.

Team B VS team I 

hero team I

villain team B

"Now will the participants of both teams head to the battle building." All might asks.

---Time skip battle---

With the hero's.

"Hey Ojiro i'm going to go completely invisible." Hagakure says as she takes off her gloves and shoes the only clothes she had on to know she is anywhere.

"u-uh ok."Ojiro says but thinks this in his head."Technically i have a naked girl next to me h-how do i react to this?"Ojiro thinks to himself.

---with the villians---

" I can hear movement in room 4 only so both of them and the bomb is most likely there we should be careful  of Hagakure.' Shoji says to his partner.

"Thanks but there no need to worry about anything."Todoroki says in a "cold" tone of voice.

WILL THE SECOND BATTLE BEGAN.

Shoto Todoroki told his partner to stay back a couple yards away from the building, then walking with a cool cold expression walks up to the building slowly making everyone in the monitor room curious as to what he is going to do. Todoroki now at the entrance of the building and touches it.

he breathes  cold air from his mouth and ex-hails it.

Insta freeze 

as Todoroki says that ice covers the entire building trapping those who are inside the building.

"Dang it  I I can't move my legs are frozen." both Ojiro and his partner are stuck solid to the ground.

Todoroki just walks into the building and up the stairs all the way to the 4th floor where his partner says the 2 are hiding out. With that he walks right past the 2 villains and touches the bomb like nothing happens.

Ojiro clenches his fist mad knowing he was powerless in this situation.

"Damn it i couldn't do anything."Ojiro thinks.

THE WINNERS ARE HERO'S BY CAPTURE AND RETURN.

With that the rest of the battles were uneventful.

---TIME SKIP AFTER EACH FIGHT HAD ALREADY HAPPEN---

"With the final fight ending this ends the battle trials."All might says.

There were looks of disappointments among some of the students and looks of victory among others.

"Now go home and rest up both your body and mind normal class will began in 3 days."

"Yes sensei." all the students say and leave to change out of their hero costumes to normal school clothing.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNDDDDD end   I KNOW WRAP UP CHAPTERS AREN'T AS EVENTFUL AS BATTLE CHAPTERS ARE BUT THEY ARE STILL IMPORTANT TO THE STORY NEXT WILL BE USJ WITH A TWIST.

TILL NEXT TIME FANS.