battle trials lzuku vs bakugo

"LET THE FIRST FIGHT OF THE BATTLE TRIALS.... BEGIN.!!!!!" All Might shouts.

"Lets do this!!!" Izuku says punching his fist together getting fired up.

"Guess I'll be going now good luck Izuku."Momo says.

"You too Momo." 

With that Izuku goes straight through the front entrance of the building, and momo creates a grapple hook gun and fires it at the top of the building hooking it to the roof top.

"This feels sturdy enough time for me to get going." Momo tugs on the wire a few times to make sure she has a good hook and starts to climb up to the roof top.

"Wow this place is kinda big.Now for the stairs, I should be careful for traps and for Bakugo to pop out of nowhere."Izuku made it to the main floor and is finally walking up the stairs to floor 2.

----With the villains----

"Bakugo we really shouldn't be splitting up I know you want to fight but protecting the bomb is top priority right now." Iida says talking to Bakugo through a mic only the two of them can hear each other and those in the monitor room.

----In the monitor room----

" I am surprised that Izuku and Momo split up."Kaminari says to All Might.

"Well young Kaminari, if there was not a time limit for this battle I wouldn't be surprised if Izuku and Momo stuck together for the mission however, since there is a time limit splitting up does 2 things."

"What are those 2 things?" Asui Tsuyu ask.

"1 thing it does is it covers for time and searching ground. Momo can search the top floors while Izuku searches the bottom floors." All Might says.

"Interesting, but there has to be risks for splitting up right?" Kaminari ask coming in the conversation.

"Yes the risk is not knowing where the bomb is and what  if the bomb is on the top floor Momo will have to deal with Bakugo and Iida on her own but Izuku knew this risk and countered it."

"He did?How?" Kaminari ask.

"Knowing the Enemies personality."All Might smirks.

" We all know Bakugo not the type of person to stay and play the rules, he wants to crush his opponent head on. Izuku knows this  so he took this opportunity and is going to lure out Bakugo to a 1 on 1 confrontation that's what he is hoping for right now." All Might says to the students.

---WITH IZUKU---

"Looks like there was nothing on the second floor not even a trap." Izuku says that as he is walking up to the 3rd floor as he gets to the final step he looks up to see a ash blonde hair teen standing there guarding the stairs to 4th floor.

"Tehehe your not going for an ambush?" Izuku says to Bakugo.

"No need for an ambush i'm stronger then you, GET IN MY WAY I'LL KILL YOU!!!" Bakugo says getting in his fighting stances.

Small Cero Blast

Izuku fires one blast of Cero at Bakugo with his left pistol which Bakugo  jump in the air with his explosions.

Blast Rush Turbo

Bakugo puts his hands behind his back and fires a explosion rushing forward toward Izuku to get close in on him. Bakugo gets ready to punch Izuku in the face but Izuku sees it coming and jumps in the air.

Izuku points his guns downward at Bakugo and fires.

DOUBLE SMALL CERO BLAST

Bakugo being gifted in fighting and pure  reaction instincts dodges one of the blast but the second one hits him however it doesn't do anything to hurt Bakugo. Bakugo then puts one hand up in the air and fires an explosion in the air. Izuku being in the air was unable to dodge this attack and takes the full brunt of the explosion.