Sports festival

The time has come for the Great Sports Festival event and this year everyone in the world was more particularly interested in this years Sports festival because of the promising  young hero's in training, also there have been certain rumors spreading around about UA of a certain High schooler with connections to A famous vigilante.

-------Inside of the 1A bus entering the arena (well arena not the right word but i like it)--------------

"Wow this stadium is so enormous!" Uraraka says looking out of the bus window sitting next to Tsu.

"*Ribbit*, i'm getting a little nervous." Froppy says. 

"It's ok we are here to show what we are made of." Uraraka says trying to make herself not nervous.

In the back of the bus you have Izuku, and Momo who is chatting with Itsuka about arriving here at the SF.

"This should be intersting." Itsuka says.

"Ya my mother said before i left to not shame our family name but thats just a rich way of saying do your best." Momo says

Izuku was not paying them any mind really and was thinking about what Aizawa told him after his training.

"How do i ask him about it."Izuku returns back to reality when he hears his name come from Momo.

"Izuku... hello earth to Izuku." Momo says waving a hand to try and get izuku's attention which she does.

"huh what, what were we talking about?" izuku ask moving his head side to side.

"Geez you can't be getting nervous on us when so much is on the line for you izuku." Momo says holding his hand making Itsuka a little jelous.

"I'm sorry i was lost in thought." izuku says looking at Momo.

"Eh-hem." Itsuka fake coughs getting both of their attention.

izuku was going to ask whats up but he was cut off by the roars of the fans, even in the bus they can hear them screaming loudly eagerly waiting for the show to start.

"So everyone get off and kick some ass."Aizawa says standing up and telling them to get off.

Once everyone was out the bus took off to find a spot to park.

"Well what do we we do now?" Izuku ask to no one really/

Todoroki was staring at Izuku and walked over to him and in a cool way he stand on Izuku right side

"Izuku i'm declaring war on you and ill hunt you because your number 1." Todoroki says walking off 

Izuku grins "Well friends i'll accept your war and hunt you to." Izuku says.

Not know to them Bakugo saw what went on and got mad he didn't get a declaration of war

"Wellll if it isn't the famed Class 1A."a snobby student from class 1B walks to them acting like he's the shit.

Izuku walks over to Kirishima who trying to keep his cool and to try and not start a fight with this snob.

"Who's this weird dud?" Izuku ask putting his arm on Kirishima and the other points at the snob.

"i am Monoma, and yes you can look it aw at my name." Monoma says.

"Oh i." Izuku gets cut off.

"You finally remember me huh0." Monoma says.

"Oh i have no idea who the hell you are sorry." Izuku looks confused.

"Wa-tha how dare you not know who i am." Monoma say

"look dude if you want a challenge come at me and don't bug my friends i only came over here because you were starting crap with a buddy of mine."Izuku says looking serious making Monoma back off a bit.

"Wa i would never talk bad about a fellow student." Monoma says.

"Iiterally a minute ago you were talking about being better the us Class 1A." Kirishima says.

"Yo-you know what I."Monoma can't think of a comeback.

WILL ALL PARTICIPANTS OF THE FESTIVAL PLEASE COME OUT TO THE FIELD AND WILL THE LEADERS OF THE CLASS COME OUT ON TO THE STAGE PLEASE.

"You heard the announcer Izuku hurry up and get on the stage don't worry about me."kirishima says smirking .

"You sure buddy?" Izuku ask starting to leave.

"Ya." Kirishima responds.

About 5 minutes passed and Izuku arrived on stage pretty late, he was going to make it on time but got sidetracked by A certain Flame hero. Well hero is being hypocritical of calling him that. the leaders of Class 1A Class through Class 1F were on the stage staring at the late Izuku.

"About time." Midnight says.

"Now  the speeches from each class leader first Class 1A." Midnght says giving the mic to Izuku for the whole world to hear him.

"First of all.. lets skip formalities this is a event  of action and fighting that's what everyone wants so ill keep this short. I wan't to congratulate everyone here for being in this Festival, I want to thank the special teachers that helped me become strong, strong enough to lead a group of awesome hero's and friends. The main thing i wan't to say is DON'T HOLD BACK...DON'T BE SCARED OF YOUR QUIRK, YOU CAME HERE TO WIN GIVE IT YOUR ALL AND REMEMBER ILL BE COMING FOR ALL OF YOU SINCE MY LIFE IS ON THE LINE..." Izuku said that last part with drive and power in those words scaring some people but inspiring others to give it their all.

"Well that last part was certainly interesting." Midnight says wondering what he meant.

As the speeches finally died down the crowd started roaring to see what even will be chosen first.

"WELL FANS READY TO SEE WHAT EVENTS FIRST!"Midnight says standing next to a spinning wheel with a bunch of events names on it for each triangle, Midnight spins the wheel and the crowd becomes silent wondering whats going to be pick. as the wheel slowed down on its final triangle the crowd roars with the first event. 

"THE RACE!" Midnight says.

As all of this was going on Izuku walked back to his class and looked to find Todoroki. Once he found him he walk up to him and put a hand on his shoulder getting Todoroki's attention.

"Hey pal can we talk alone?" Izuku ask making a eyebrow of Todoroki go up curiously.

Todoroki didn't say anything but just stood up from his chair and walk off and izuku followed. Bakugo saw this and left to wondering what they had to talk about.

AAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDD

EEEEEEEEEENDDDDDDDDDD

PSSST Author here

Sorry for the sorta cliff hanger next chapter will the the race and Izuku and Todoroki having a bro chat.

TILL NEXT TIME FANS