The Wolf vs The Crocodile

"Hmm there a different feeling to the brat."Crocodile thinks as he gets ready for a intense fight.

White punch

the flames surrounded Izuku fist as he charges Crocodile and goes in for a punch hitting Crocodile in the stomach sending him flying but he catches himself.

"*Cough*damn that punch had some force in it those flames surrounding him really gave a boost to his physical abilities, now what next..." Crocodile thinks.

Medium cero blast 

Izuku points his left gun at Crocodile and fires a cero blast at him.

Reptile Hardening 

Crocodile hardens his skin and bones to be as tense as steel and manages to reflect the energy blast.

"My turn." Crocodile says with a glare in his eyes.

Crocodile charges at Izuku extremely fast and goes in for multiple punches which Izuku dodges from each side and having to block the last one with both of his guns, now the 2 opposites are staring each other in the eyes.

"Your not bad kid Frost taught you well." Crocodile says taunting him.

"S-screw you don't know anything about Sensei." Izuku says.

Cero full blast

Izuku jumps back and tries to fire a full power blast from his right gun but Crocodile sees's this and charges in getting close.

"I can't stop the blast." Izuku thinks.

Crocodile sends a punch at Izuku sending him flying as Izuku also fires the blast making a section of the building area turn to rubble from the impact. Izuku was able to do a back flip in mid air to catch himself and lands relative safely.

"Damn it he reads me like a open book." Izuku thinks.

"I could use metralleta but its to early in this fight and that will drain my dry of my power i  need to save that as my trump card".Izuku thinks. 

"Come on kid round 2."( I know how that can sound outta play here just roll with it).

"Ah screw it I've never been one for being a  strategist anyways." Izuku says then charges back in the fight with Todoroki flames following in behind him and lands a few yards away from Crocodile. 

Tense air surrounds the 2 of them then oh most like a countdown they charge at each other punching and kicking in the likeness both dodging seeming equal in terms of hand to hand combat, then Izuku gets a good kick to the face on Crocodile sending him a few steps back.

"*huff* *huff* This has been going on to long. I wonder how the battle outside of the mall is going?" Crocodile thinks as he looks away towards the exit.

"It's getting a little crowded in here with all the rubble that's around lets take this outside."Izuku says. Then seemingly getting faster Izuku gets under Crocodile and punches him up the ceiling and onto the roof's floor and Izuku uses a Cero blast to jump onto the roof as well.

Crocodile just looks around for a few seconds not asking it but wondering why here of all places.

"I don't want my Friend to see my other side at least not yet..." Izuku says.

"your vigilante side." Crocodile says.

"Yes." Izuku says pulling out both of his guns.

"'ll show you why they call me the Wolf." Izuku says with an evil tone to it.

"Interesting." Crocodile says

"here a little taste".

Izuku puts both guns in one hand then oh most in a blink of a eye  Crocodile left arm starts the bleed.

"Ahh what the hell that wasn't a blast." Crocodile says clenching his arm.

"Normally the Crocodile is stronger then the Wolf but now the Wolf is the hunter... I shred my enemies like a wolf."Izuku says standing a few feet behind Crocodile.

"I'LL KILL YOU ONCE AND FOR ALL."Izuku shouts and points his right gun at Crocodile.

CERO MAXIMUM BLAST

Izuku fires the shot so big that everyone who fighting down at the entrance of the mall can see the output of the blast

--- down below at the mall's entrance---

"Oh and who is that up there?"The mask man ask as he looks up to see the blast.

"Only one person i know that has a quirk and uses it so recklessly." Aizawa thinks bleeding from the face panting.

"That's Izuku the only person i know that can do that is him."Momo thinks to herself

Momo then walks up a few feet and shouts out his name.

"IZUKUUUUU."

AAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDD END

WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ENJOYED IT? YES NO MAYBE?

TILLL NEXT TIME FANS.