championship

"OVER HUNDREDS OF STUDENTS FROM ALL THE HERO COURSES AROUND JAPAN AND SOME INTERNATIONAL COURSE CAME TO COMPETE IN THIS FESTIVAL AND NOW THERE ARE ONLY 2 REMAINING LETS CHEER ON THE FINAL 2 COMPETITORS"!!! Present Mic says as he to of course is excited for the final match.

"Will the 2 fighters who won their matches  in the semi finals please walk up to ring". Midnight says  then like a boxing fight there were 2 people walking up the steps and now are staring each other testing to see who will give in first.

"shake hands". Midnight says.

"You know... I have no animosity between you and i don't know really anything about you but, lets have a good fight Fumikage".  Izuku says with his hand out and smiling.

"Right back at you friend". Fumikage says shaking his hand then walking back to his side of the ring and izuku doing the same.

"he doesn't seem fast considering his semi final fight with Lida he won that from brute force alone...  hmm what to do what to do". Izuku thinks.

"If my hypothesis is correct i can block his powerful black energy blast thing no problem". Fumikage says smirking a bit.

3

2

let the championship...began 

Cero black

Izuku pulls out his black pistol which is on his right hip so he fires it off with his right arm directly at Fumikage who doesn't move at all but something comes out of him to block it.

Dark shadow

what looks like a crow that  appears inside Fumikage  and acts like a shield blocks the attack.

"you called me Fumikage"?  Dark shadow asks.

"HOLLY SHIT". Izuku says shocked.

"who's that"?Dark shadow ask Fumikage who turns his head looking at Izuku.

"A classmate i'm fighting". Fumikage simply replies.

"hold on time out". Izuku says making a time out sign with his hand.

Both Midnight and Fumikage look at him with a what the hell look on their faces.

"Dude i thought you had a metamorphoses quirk not a genie in a bottle type or  perhaps 2 quirks" Izuku says as he runs over to Fumikage  staring at Dark shadow.

"is he making fun of us"? Dark shadow ask  Fumikage who just shrugs his shoulders.

"Dude you look weird but badass, we really need to become friends after this".

"Enough of this B.S". Dark shadow swings his arms at izuku who easily dodges and retreats backwards.

"what the hell's your problem"? Izuku ask.

"your the same".

"th-the same? what do you mean"? izuku replies.

"You will accept us at first then you will ignore us..hate us... think the 2 of us are nothing but mindless animals". Dark shadow says to izuku who is still confused.

"NO DARK SHADOW HE IS DIFFERENT HE IS NOT LIKE THE OTHER HUMANS WHO BULLIED US IN THE-".

"Enough... I will protect everything that is yours".Dark shadow replies.

Cero Black

Izuku fires off another Cero blast

"Dude you need to control your quirk more".