Chapter 1: New Friends, new Enemies, old Problems

Y/N POV:

'WHY? WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME?' i thought while trying to hold in my breakfast, but failing miserably , 'My brother gets the ability to teleport thanks to his control over light and i get motion sickness? Seems about right.' i was running to the next trashcan hoping to not puke on someone. Reaching my destination, i finally let my sickness take over and empty my stomach. 'Good thing i didn't puke on som-' my train of thought derailed as i heard a girl shout something that made me go pale.

"Ew sis you've got puke on your shoe." she shouted disgusted.

"Gross, gross, gross, gross,gross." the other girl repeated, i guess that was the sister the first girl talked about 'I should apologize after we landed.' i thought as i raised my head to look at the girl i hit. I saw a blonde girl jumping on one foot ,with the other raised in the air, while another , younger looking girl with black and red hair running away from the blonde. 

The rest of the flight i spent hanging over a trashcan ,filling it with my breakfast, as we finally landed i was the first to leave the ship ,rushing to the next trashcan. My stomach calmed down as i heard an explosion going off, i looked for the source and saw the girl from the ship laying on the floor while two other girls, one in white the other in black, just walked away, leaving her laying in the dust. I steeled my nerves and walked other.

"Hey *i hold out my hand* im Y/N" i said in my usual neutral voice. She grabbed my hand and i helped her up.

Ruby: "Im Ruby and i think i didn't see you on the ship?" she said in a questioning way.

I scratched the back of my head and decided to tell her the truth.

"Well Ruby that would be because a) of my semblance and b) i was halfway in a trashcan emptying my stomach." i told her and she had to hold in her laughter.

Ruby: "So you are the guy that puked on my sisters shoes." she said while we started to walk around.

"Yeah and im sorry, but motion sickness is nothing to take lightly. There are a lot of people that suffer of it." i explained.

R: "Sorry, but Vomit Boy was the first thing that came to mind."

"What if i called you Crater Face?" she seemed offended at that and retaliated.

R: "Hey that explosion was an accident." she shouted. After a few seconds of awkward silence she pulled out a giant scythe. "What weapon do you use, i have this one." she stated proudly.

I pulled out Light& Shadow and transformed them into their blade form.

"I have 2 extremely silent pistols that can transform into blades." i swear i saw stars in her eyes as i said that.

R: "AWESOME, my scythe is also a sniper rifle." 

"That sounds nice, but do you have any idea where we are going?" she panicked at that.

R: "I thought you knew where we have to go so i followed you." i couldn't help myself from sighing, guess i have to embarrass myself in front of auntie again. I pulled out my scroll and called my aunt, who ,after a few seconds screamed into my ear.

G: "WHERE ARE YOU , YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE AT THE AUDITORIUM 5 MINUTES AGO!"

"Hello to you too auntie, i helped out another student and neither of us know where to go, that's why i called." i explained, while Ruby tried not to die of laughter.

G: "Just head to the main entrance then take a right and go trough a giant set of wooden doors." 

"Ok thanks auntie." i said and ended the call. "Come on Ruby we have to go, you can laugh at my embarrassment once we are there." I said and she nodded, we ran towards the described set of doors but she was way faster than me and thanks to my semblance she didn't even notice my absence.