Chapter 30: Date the second.

Y/n gathered everyone in the lving room on the following day, ready to tell them the news about his encounter with The Achive men.  The last to arrive was a very hungover Qrow, who seemingly drunk double the usual amount after having to stay sober for half a day.

Y/n: "Ok now that everyone is here, I have some news. Who of you knows the band The Achive men?" Yang, Phyrra, Weiss, Ruby and Blake all rose their arms. "Ok, turns out they give a concert this saturday and we are invited as guests of honor, due to me saving one of the members family and saving all of them from a bank robbery yesterday. That is all to be honest."

Ruby: "Is that why it took you so long to get back with those cookies?" she asked with a pout.

Y/n: "Yes, Im sorry for lying, I wanted to keep it a surprise."

Ruby: "I forgive you, I always wanted to go on one of their concerts." she said exitedly.

Y/n: "Ok now, Phyrra I think it is your day today. Do you have anything planned?"

Phyrra: "Yes, I want to go to the movies with you and maybe later visit a resturant my parents loved to go to." Y/n nodded and held out his arm for Phyrra to hook hers into.

Y/n: "Shall we my lady?" Phyrra giggled and hooked her arm with Y/ns.

Phyrra: "We shall. See you guys later!" She couldnt hold her excitement and like Ruby began dragging Y/n towards their first stop. The whole way there Y/n smiled seeing Phyrras childish side. It was luckily not to long till they reached a cinema.

Y/n: "Now which movie do you want to watch?" Phyrra gained a sheepish look and looked away.

Phyrra: "'Love more than likely.'" she answered. Y/n didnt show it but on the inside he was screaming in agony, knowing that he will have to deal with a sappy love story, but for Phyrra he is glad to suffer through it. Buying the tickets for the soon beginning movie and some snacks the pair entered and sat down in their seats. The movie began and Y/n instantly began thinking of possible ways to escape the hell he voluntarily entered.

The plot of the movie was simple, Lilly, the shy nerdy girl and Sol, the extrovert cool guy, fell in love with each other but were both to scared to admit it till the day of the prom where Lilly went without date while Sol went with Mari, the glamore girl, because he didnt have a better option and didnt want to show up on his own. Some shenanigans happen, Mari leaves Sol in the dust after getting a chance at a casting and Lilly bumbed into the abandoned Sol on her way home. The two talk, found out about their similarities, revealed their love for each other, kissed and happy end. Fast forward a boy looking similar to Sol looks at a girl in his class with the same look his parents had for each other. After school he gets picked up by his mother Lilly and his dad Sol. The end.

The whole movie Phyrra was snuggeling into Y/n as close as her seat allowed her too while Y/n wrapped his arm around Phyrra, who at somepoint began crying for a reason Y/n forgot. The movie ended and the pair left the cinema holding hands.

Y/n: "Phyrra Im going to be completely honest with you. Please never make me watch a romance movie ever again." Phyrra smiled and rubbed her hand sheepishly.

Phyrra: "I guess I might have choosen that was a bit too sappy. Im sorry." Y/n cracked a smile.

Y/n: "I had fun thinking about new ways of using my Semblance, might want to test some out later if you are up for it."

Phyrra: "That sounds grant, but try not to blind me too much, Im still seeing stars from monday." She took out her scroll to look at the time. "Shoot we are about to be late for the reservation to the resturant."

Y/n: "Then lets go." The two quickly ran towards the resturant, Phyrra leading the way while making sure to slow down to Y/ns pace. It wasnt long until they reached their destination. The resturant looked rather simple, yet at the same time fancy, a big sign saying ' The lone wolfs eatery' hung over the entrance encompanied by a cartoonish looking wolf eating what looks to be a lamb roast. Y/n held open the door for Phyrra who giggled and gave a mock bow.