Chapter 38: What?

"WHAT!?" it echoed over the military base in Argus.

Y/n: "I am Major Y/n Jade and request immediate transport of me and my group to the HQ in Atlas." Y/n repeated with practiced authority. The woman he said that to wasn't all to keen to hear all of that.

Caroline Cordovin: "You better listen here boy, it is a crime to go around and act like an Atlas officer." she said seething in anger.

Y/n: "Good thing I am not acting. Here is my ID." Y/n fished out his scroll and showed her his identification. The moment she saw it she paled and a paniced looked came to her face as she quickly saluted.

Cordovin: "I apologize for the distrust sir!" she said.

Y/n: "At ease. Now about that transport."

Cordovin: "I am sorry, but under the generals orders no Bullheads are allowed to enter Atlas' airspace."

Yang: "Why?"

Cordovin: "That is classified."

Weiss: "Even Y/n is not allowed to know?" Cordovin looked at Weiss.

Cordovin: "Oh Mrs. Schnee it is a pleasure to see you are all well and fine, your father will be excited to hear." Y/n glared at the woman who began to shake nervously.

Y/n: "Her father held her captive in her own home and went as far as hitting her. He doesn't care about her, her sisters or her mothers well being, all the three are to him are trophies. Things to show off to other rich snobs with sticks so far up their asses that they can't even look at one another without their noses raised to the sky." The group looked at Y/n shocked at what he said but Weiss knew it was all the truth. "Now, I will inform the General about the delay and lets both pray that he can forget the reason for said delay. Come on guys, we are done here." Y/n began to walk off.

Cordovin: "Wait!" he turned to look at her. "I will have a bullhead ready by tomorrow morning." Y/n smiled and nodded.

Y/n: "Till tomorrow then." With that the group left but on their way out Y/n saw something wierd. One of the guards at the gate has been replaced by a woman, nothing out of the ordinary, guards switch all the time, Y/n thought, but on second glance it was a bit confusing why only one was switched. Maybe they only switch one at the time, was the decision Y/n made and so he didn't really plan on making a mental note, that was until he saw it. The womans eyes changed color, the blueish green eyes swaped with hetrochromatic, brown and pink ones, but after blinking they were back to blueish green. Y/n swore he saw them change color, he swore he saw a small tug of a smile yet he couldn't be certain. And so he choose to ignore it.

Oscar: "What now?"

Ren: "I reckon we can relax for the rest of the day."

Y/n: "Maria? Could you train Ruby in the use of Silver Eyes?"

Qrow: "How will she be able to help?" the uncle asked.

Maria: "I am a Silver Eyed Warrior, or was before loosing my eyes." the elderly lady informed. "But how do you kno- oh, the relic of course. Are you sure you should use it like that?"

Blake: "I see nothing wrong with knowing as much as possible. Although I am interested, are there any limits?" Blake asked.

Y/n: "I can't ask questions about the future. I can't ask for things that happen right now. I can't ask more questions then Jinn is willing to answer. I can't force her to answer. I have to ask questions to get answers and these question have to have a clear answer." Y/n counted off. "For the supposed lack of limitations there are quiet a lot still."

Pyhrra: "So Maria will train Ruby. What will the rest do?"

Yang: "I guess whatever we want?" Yang said shrugging.