Chapter 16: JNPR vs BRNZ

Small warning before the chapter starts. I suck at fight scenes, i try my best, but please bare with me ok? Lets get this started.

Side note: The people hidding behind the names "white Queen" and "black Queen" still havent been correctly guessed.

The screens all around the arena start cycleling through the different terrain types and Y/n was quick to give his team the first strategy.

Y/n: "The moment the fight starts get cover, the girl seems to be focused on range while the boys are more melee focused." Phyrra activated her earpieces mic and answered.

Phyrra: "Roger that, can you try to figure out more while we do so?"

The screens stop on forest on BRNZs half and mountain on JNPRs side. The screens switch to a countdown starting counting down from 5. The two teams readied their weapons and the moment the timer hit 0 a loud buzzer went off and the two teams dashed into the fight.

Port: "What is team JNPR doing?" the professor asked while watching team JNPR run past the three guys of team BRNZ and follow May into the forest.

Oobleck: "Their leader seemed to have informed them about Miss Zedongs choice of weaponry and they decided that taking cover would be the best approach." The history teacher theorized. Port notices team JNPR hiding behind trees and in bushes, he watches Ren put on hand on his ear piece.

Port: "Their leader seems to be giving them new info, lets listen in." one of the big screens change to the live feed of Y/n who was mid sentence.

Y/n: "-et her attention, once spotted deal with her while they keep the rest of her team busy."

Oobleck: "Seems like Mister Jade already has a plan to gain victory."

Port: "Hah Hah, that lad was always a quick thinker. Seems like Miss Nikos and Miss Valkyrie are moving out, no signs of Mister Lie though."

True to what he said Phyrra and Nora were rushing towards the 3 boys of team BRNZ, who were obviously searching for their enemies.

Phyrra: "Remember what Y/n said, focus on the one with the cattle prod, let yourself get hit to get your semblance going." Nora nodded and the two split up, quickly surrounding the still searching group.

Roy: "Where the hell are they?"

Brawnz: "Doesnt matter, keep your guard up, they cant stay h-" he was interrupted by Phyrras shield hitting his head, making him stumble a bit, but he was quick to regain his balance. He turned towards the direction the shield came from and was quick enough to block a strike from Phyrras sword. "Shit! ROY NOLAN ON ME!" Roy quickly ran next to his leader but Nolan was nowhere to be seen.

Roy: "We lost Nolan." he shouted and the sounds of trees crashing into the ground could be heard. Roy dodged another strike from Phyrra who took the short moment of confussion, Nora caused by literally smashing Nolan through the woods, to use her semblance to make her shield come back to her. Both boys noticed her shield flying towards them and did what everyone in their right mind would do then they see a disk of metal soar towards them, they dodged.

Y/n: "Back into the tree lines, get them away form Nora and Ren." the voice of her leader came over her earpiece. Phyrra quickly switched her weapon to its rifle form and sent a barrage of bullets towards the two boys. Roy and Brawnz were able to block most of the bullets but a few came through lowering their auras by a bit. The moment the bullets stopped coming Phyrra was already gone.

While all that happened May was frantically aiming around the forrest, trying her best to get her enemies in her sights. Slowly panic settled in as she saw Nolan fly trough the sky. She scoped in trying to get Nora in her sights.