Chapter 25: Back together.

Vernal: "Boss!" Y/n could hear someone callout, not realizing that he was the person adressed he just turned to the other side and planned on getting back to sleep. "Boss! Wake up." this time it was closer than before making Y/n finally realize that he is this 'boss'.

Y/n: "OK! Im up, Im up." He said a bit sleepy. Rubbing the sleep from his eyes Y/n noticed that his prosthetic fist felt strange. He examined it and noticed the bent fingers which came form punching Raven. "Hey Vernal?" The woman walked in.

Vernal: "Yes Boss?"

Y/n: "Are Raven, Yang and Weiss up?" Y/n asked ignoring the awkward feeling of having a bandit call him boss.

Vernal: "Yes they are. Raven is currently telling the tribe about the future plans, Yang and Weiss are in their tent and are chatting." She told Y/n, meanwhile he started putting on his combat clothes. "Do you need me for anything?" Y/n took a moment to think.

Y/n: "There is a village around 3 hours south of here. Tell the tribe to disassamble the camp and prepare to travel there."

Vernal: "Is there anything usefull for us to steal? Or is this just a way to show them the change of leadership?" Y/ns eyes widened.

Y/n: "We are not going to pillage that village! The tribe is going to take refuge there, lay on the down low for the time being. " Y/n explained and Vernal nodded.

Vernal: "I will inform them right away." she said before walking off. After getting ready Y/n left his tent and took a look around the camp. A few bandits stopped their chats and quickly acted like they were working as they saw him. Y/n saw Raven talk to Vernal and stood aside till they finished their talk, once they did, he walked towards Raven.

Y/n: "Good morning Raven." he said and he swore he saw Raven stiff up for a moment.

Raven: "Morning Boss." She said respectfully. "Vernal told me about your order." She realized that she accidently sounded threatening and quickly panicked. "N-not that it is a bad plan. Its actually really good. I just wanted to tell you that I was informed. Thats it. I swear." She quickly said, reminding Y/n of Yang whenever she made a comment she realized could be taken the wrong way.

Y/n: "Calm down Raven." Y/n reassured her. Once she calmed down he continued. "Have you made your decision?" Y/n said not looking at her but at Yang and Weiss who just stepped out of their tent.

Raven: "I have." Y/n gave her a sideways glance." I have lived in fear of Salem for long enough. Time to show her that I wont fear her anymore." She said her voice showing her resolve. Y/n smirked and turned towards her holding out his right hand.

Y/n: "Welcome on board." Raven smiled and took his hand.

Raven: "Thanks for having me."

Yang: "Glad that you decided to come with us mom." Yang said walking towards her boyfriend and mother. Weiss fixed a glare on Raven and pointed at her in a threatening mannor.

Weiss: "Dont think I will forgive you kidnapping me and locking me in that cage." the heiress said and Y/n laughed.

Y/n: "Yeah Raven beware the wrath of the Ice Queen." Y/n joked earning a glare on his own. "Still not working on me Weiss. You do remember I grew up with Glynda Goodwitch as my aunt? No glare in the world can match hers. But friendly teambonding banter aside, we should get packed up and head to Haven, if possible I would like to walk through a portal not ending up at some bar in the middle of Mistral."

A/n: We are interrupting this chapter for this small message from the Author: Hey Wolfy here I just want to take this moment to explain Remnants geography for the Weak, this could not be the same for the actuall show or other fanfics of me or other people. Good? Good. Now firstly Remnant is split into continents. These being Anima, to the east, Sanus, in the middle, Solitas to the north, Menagerie, to the south, and the unnamed, western dragon looking, continent, to the north east. Each continent, except the unnamend one and Sanus, is home to one of the 5 major kingdoms, yes 5. These are the Kingdom of Vale, with Vale as the capital, the Kingdom of Vacou, with Vacou as the capital, the Kingdom of Mantle also known as Kingdom of Atlas, with Mantle aka Atlas as the capital, the Kingdom of Mistral, with Mistral as the capital, and the Kingdom of Managerie with Kuo Kuana as the capital. Note that Managerie does count as a kingdom but isnt full accepted as one. This is all for now, lets continue with the story.