Chapter 27: Cinder Falls

Team Jnpr, team Rwby, Raven, Qrow and Oscar trained prepared for what they knew was coming and so they went to Leonard Lionheart who, Qrow said, was acting strange. As the group entered his office Y/n instantly spotten the panic in the headmasters eyes.

Lionheart: "Ah Qrow, I see you are back. A-and you brought friends, how n-nice." The lion faunus said nervously.

Qrow: "Yeah you know how it is, the more the merrier." Qrow shot back with heat. Lionheart slowly backed away from the group and occasionally stole a glance towards his offices big cupboard. Y/n used the fact that Lionheart didnt notice him to walk towards it and to open it. Inside was a strange jellyfish like grimm which instantly attacked Y/n who luckily managed to dodge.

Y/n: "Ruby, your team block the door!" Y/n ordered before Raven cut the grimm in two. "Thank you. Now any reason why you have a living Grimm in your cupboard?" Y/n asked as he slowly walked towards the professor who tried to back away but was stopped by Qrow who held his sword to his throat.

Lionheart: "Y-you dont understand. S-she is to p-powerful!" Lionheart suddenly pulled out his weapon and shot the shocked Qrow and ran past Ruby by shoving Qrow into them. Y/n nodded towards his friends and they all ran after Lionheart. The moment they reached the mainhall a fireball impacted in the wall next to Phyrras head.

Cinder: "Damn my aim is still a bit off." Came the voice of a smug looking Cinder, but the moment she spotted Raven her smug smile turned into a snarl. "WHO GOT TO YOU BEFORE ME?!" She asked angrily. Her answer came in form of a aura ignoring punch to the stomach, making her double over and loose all the air in her lungs.

Y/n: "Me bitch. "Y/n spat out, both figuratly and literally because he spat on Cinders shoe. The entire room was silent from shock from what Y/n just did. After a few seconds of absolute silence Cinder screamed in anger and swiped towards Y/n only to hit air. She looked around angrily and spotted Y/n next to his friends flipping her the bird. "Ruby, you and your team take on her lackies. Raven you are with me. Phyrra you deal with that big musclely fellow with Ren and Nora. Qrow and Oscar deal with Lionheart." Y/n ordered as he unsheathed his blades. Raven smirked and pulled out her katana. "Dont let your guard down, call for help if needed. GO!" Y/n activated Phantom mode and Raven quickly swiped at Cinder who was forced to back up because of Ravens speed. Swipe after swipe was blocked from Cinder untill she fell over something giving Raven the needed opening to hit her into the opposite wall of there her allies are. "How does it feel Cinder? Now you failed 3 times. You failed to infiltrate Beacon, to gain the fall maidens powers and now you failed to gain the help from the spring maiden." Y/n mocked while shooting her with his pistols.

Cinder: "Shut up!" she fired towards Y/n only to hit Mercury who was blocking an attack from Yang.

Mercury: "Cinder watch where you aim!" A fist connected with his face followed by a scythe to his legs and a giant sword to the chest. "Em a little help please!" Mercury snarled towards Emerald who was to focused on defending herself from Weiss' attacks.

Emerald: "Im a bit busy here!" She managed to get Weiss to back off giving her enough time to activate her semblance. Team Rwby stopped as they suddenly saw a bunch of Mercurys running towards them. The moment the first of the Mercurys reached Yang they all disappeared accompanied by Emerald screaming in pain. Y/n saw through her illusion and quickly gave her a aura ignoring punch to the face, nearly knocking her out.

Mercury: "EM! You bastard!" Mercury kicked Y/n only to hit a VERY angry Cinder. "Oops" he said nervously. Cinder quite literally blew up with anger and everyone had to shield their eyes from the heat.

Cinder: " ENOUGH!" She slowly powered up and Oscar with the help of Ozpin knew what was going to happen.

Oscar: "She is going to explode!" he shouted. Y/n quickly formed a plan.