Chapter 39: Slaying the Leviathan

Yang, Blake and Y/n arrived at a cliff overseeing the battle between Argus and the grimm. They finished reactivating the CCT transmiter and now are ready to help in the defense. The two girls both turned to look at Y/n as they spotted the giant Leviathan.

Yang: "Soo..."

Blake: "Any idea?" they asked.

Y/n: "Hit it till it dies?" He earned two 'Are you serious?' kind of looks. "I am used to fight foes bigger and stronger than I, but that is just rediculous." Y/n said as he looked around and the two girls saw that he had an idea. He fished out his scroll and called Cordovin.

Cordovin: "Sir, the comms are back online."

Y/n: "I know, me and two of my companions dealt with the problem. How is the defense going?"

Cordovin: "Hard light shields are recharging, currently we lost around 10% of our troops, the Leviathan is causing alot of troubles." Cordovin counted of.

Y/n: "Ok, I need a bullhead, a fast one with a great pilot, who is not afraid if suddenly thousands of grimm are hunting his bird." Cordovin was silent for a moment. "OH and the biggest speakers you have and a Electric Guitar."

Cordovin: "Dispatching bullhead now. What is the plan?"

Y/n: "I will get the grimms attention, the Leviathan will most likely be too slow to follow so have every single cannon unleash hell upon it after you froze it with your mech."

Yang: "How will you gain all those grimms attention?" Yang asked.

Y/n: "The relic is to the grimm like a lamp is for a moth. Combine that with my Phantom mode Overload and boom I have a swarm of grimm following me." Y/n grew a smirk. "Also I plan on putting on a show."

Blake: "What then?"

Cordovin: "I must agree sir, what happens once you have their attention?"

Y/n: "I will keep it until the Leviathan is dead then we either get lucky and they will flee or we have to shoot them down." The sounds of engines came closer and a Bullhead hovered down near the cliff, close enough for Y/n to enter. However before he could do so his shoulders were grabbed and he was swirled around. Not hesitating Yang pulled Y/n into a deep kiss and right after Blake did the same.

Blake: "Please come back."

Y/n: "I promise." With that Y/n jumped into the Bullhead and picked up the guitar, beginning to tune it as the pilot took off.

Pilot: "Honor to have you on board sir." the woman said.

Y/n: "When we get out of this, I will buy you a drink." A last strum and the bullhead was close to their destination. Y/n linked his scroll with the speaker system and got ready. "Prepare to accelerate."

As Y/n began to play all eyes, both of the grimm and the people fighting were on his bullhead. It took a moment but soon all grimm were focused on him and him alone.

Y/n: "Your eyes have seen more death than life
And the final page is all you write
Evil shadow looms upon your star
A memory forever scarred

Just close your eyes for a moment of truth
See with your heart
And a new hope will bloom

Keep the faith alive
Don't give up the fight
Remember
In the burning heart
There can never be surrender at all
Fearless to the bone
Master of your own creation
Born to walk alone
They will never own your burning heart