Chapter 44

A/n: Hey Wolfy here, unusual of me to write this at the start I know, but I have decided to drop adding an additional titel from here on. I just ran out of good ones and feel like they are not that important. So yeah... lets get this chapter started.

The royal bullhead touched down on the designated landing zone and everyone debarked. The mood, although still rather somber from the new pieces of information, was calm. Ironwood and a few of his soldiers took Neo to a prepared cell, Qrow and Raven helped the still very much beat up Oscar to the medbay and Y/n and his friends went to the 'throne room' Ironwoods men prepared. It was the biggest room of them all and is used for planning purposes, it got its name from the workers after they noticed the numerous hours Y/n spent there just starring at the map. To be fair Y/n really did spent most of his time in that room. For him it was important to be easy to find so if something happens it reaches him quickly.

Stopping a random officer Y/n said to him.

Y/n: "Have the royal bullhead refuelled and prepared we are going to head to Beacon in 2 hours."

Soldier: "Yes Sir." The soldier ran off to convey the message.

Yang: "So what do you guys want to do for the two hours?" Yang asked, having her hands behind her back a big smile on her face.

Ruby: "Oh we could play some board games!"

Weiss: "OR we could train, or even better I could go and do some paperwork for MY company."

Nora: "Doesn't it technically belong to Y/n?" That took the wind out of Weiss' sails as the others giggled.

Phyrra: "I think we should relax a bit, who knows how long we have got till we have to be serious again." Phyrra suggested.

Y/n: "Boardgames it is then."

Blake: "Promise not to cheat by using the relics." Y/n held his chest in mock pain.

Y/n: "I would never do something soo underhanded."

Ren: "The bet with Weiss, the many times you used it to embarrass someone, the chess match 15 minutes ago." Ren counted off.

Y/n: "Betrayed by my own brother..." Y/n comically cried out earning a few laughs. "Glad to see the mood being back to what it is used to."

Weiss: "To be fair it was you who was so down in the dumps." Weiss said.

Yang: "Lets just go play some board games!" She said happily while dragging Y/n after her.

They group happily played an asortment of games before it was time to head out again. The Bullhead was prepared and Y/n and his group were just heading there.

Yang: "Comeon you must have cheated there is no way you could have conincidently drawn the exact card you needed to beat me in that moment." Yang complained.

Y/n: "I told you Yang, I didn't draw it but I already had it in my hand to begin with."

Ruby: "But wouldn't you have played it earlier then?"

Y/n: "I waited for a better time." Y/n said with a shrugg. "And why am I the one getting accused of cheating, Yang coincidently always had the perfect counter to everything you did Ruby." Y/n said pointing at Yang who began to whistle sheepishly. Ruby gasped and pointed at Yang accusingly.

Ruby: "CHEATER!" She declared. Yang backed off a few steps before pointing at the Bullhead.

Yang: "Hey are those Cookies?" Once again Ruby gasped but this time she vanished in a cloud of rose petals. "Phew, can't believe that wo-" The petals were back and with them a teared up Ruby who gave Yang the biggest puppy eyes the group has ever seen. It took Y/n and his friends all of their will power not to hug Ruby and tell her everything is going to be fine. "H-hey sis..."