Chapter 47

A/N: I made a mistake in the previous chapter. Watts died in Chapter 41.

The members of Y/n's circle of friends and allies sat around a table in Ozpins old office. They were about to begin talking about their plans about the up and coming war. Each member had a notebook in front of them.

Y/n: "Ok, let's get started." Y/n began. "James? How many fighters do we have?"

James: "At the moment we can afford drafting around 80% of all graduated Huntsmen, so around 4 thousand. The other 20% should be spread around the kingdoms to defend them while the war is raging in the Realm of Darkness." A holographic map of Remnant appeared over the middle of the table. The Kingdoms of Vale, Atlas and Mistral were marked green and Vacou was grey with red stripes. "We still need you to tell us where Salem's forces are sire." Y/n nodded and pressed some buttons, making the landmass that was formed like a dragon turn from grey to red.

Qrow: "How many of your tin-cans do we have to work with?"

James: "I managed to increase production so in a week we will have around 50 thousand robots of the AK-class and 3 thousand Paladins. 150 airships of the Manta class and 50 heavy cruisers are also ready."

Raven: "I can have my tribe joining us, they might not be Huntsmen but they know how to fight."

Y/n: "Maria, Ruby? How is the training with the Silver Eyes doing?"

Ruby: "Well... not as good as I hope it would. I can kinda activate them on command now, but I will either fall unconcious right after or be blind for an hour."

Maria: "She can fully freeze Beowolves and other low tier Grimm, older or more dangerous once are still a problem." Y/n saw Ruby hang her head in shame.

Y/n: "Listen Rubes, this is not something that will happen in one day, keep up your great work and I know you will get this to the level needed." Ruby nodded with a determined look in her eyes. "We still have to deal with the remaining pawns and the army of Grimm, possibly even a rather sizable amount of Titans. I want as many people as possible to begin researching every possible way of dealing with either a big amount of tiny Grimm or a tiny amount of giant Grimm."

Weiss: "I will send the mission to the SDC-Research team."

James: "All of the Atlas science personel that is not working on either the rocket nor the robots will be put onto this project right away."

Port: "I can look through my notes for possible answers."

Y/n: "Please do so." Turning towards the group Y/n asked the next big question. "What do we know about the remaining pawns?" The pictures of Emerald, Mercury and Hazel appeared on screen. "Let's start with Hazel." The mentioned man's picture was put on full screen.

Oscar: "From Ozpin memory it seems like he has somekind of pain suppression as his Semblance."

Yang: "Yeah no kidding, that dude literally stabbed raw Dust into his arms back at Haven." The words 'Pain Suppression' were written under Hazel's picture.

Oscar: "He also seems to hold a grudge against Ozpin since his sister died on her first mission while training to become a Huntress."

Ruby: "We are supposed to be the good guys, we can't use his dead sibling against him like that." Ruby complained.

Y/n: "Rubes, a war never has a good or bad side, the winner is the good guy, the loser is the bad guy. It might not be the morally correct thing to do, but we need to win and sometimes you need to make choices that you normally would not do." Ruby was about to object and so was Yang.

Blake: "No, no he's got a point." Blake said.

Oobleck: "Unfortunately your majesty is correct, the victor writes the history."