Chapter 34: Y/n doesnt like trains

With a heavy sigh Y/n sat down on one of the many benches of Central Mistral Train Station, the biggest train station Remnants. Thousands of trains, both freight and passenger trains, arrive and depart from and to all corners of Remnant from here on a daily basis. And of course with them come people, alot of people.

Y/ns day began rather relaxed, Nora screamed for Ren to make more pancakes, Ruby was dashing around the house messily packing her stuff while the rest of her team, minus Blake, made sure everything she dropped was picked up and packed too. Phyrra, Raven, Qrow and Oscar, currently with Ozpin in control, happily chatted and Y/n and Blake just layed back and relaxed. They soon were ready and so they travelled to the train station.

On their arrival Ruby was gone in a burst of rose petals, screaming about getting something from the souvenir shops. Blake went to meet up with an old friend who helped her back at Haven, Ilia. Y/n and her met, although the chameleon faunus girl quickly came to develop a disliking to the boy that managed to capture her crushes heart. To be honest you didnt have to be an expert in reading people to understand Ilias emotiones towards Y/n. The chameleon girls skin changed from brown to red with green dots, both clear signs of anger and jealousy. That and the stare Y/n recieved was telling the same story. Y/n didnt really care, he had other things to deal with.

These things were the army of fans that managed to hear Ruby shout his name and are now swarming him to ask for autographs and pictures. With a skillfully faked smile Y/n managed to keep the mass mostly tamed. That was until he inevitably had to leave to get his train. A few shouts and a close call of a fight breaking loose Y/n resorted to use the oldest trick in the book hoping it would save his ass and give him time to run away.

Y/n: "Hey whats that?!" he shouted while pointing at nothing in particular. Everyone turned and Y/n turned into a hawk flying away, leaving a confused crowd behind. He landed on Phyrras shoulder.

Phyrra: "Fans?" she asked the boy that sat down next to her after turning back.

Y/n: "I kinda miss the days of being ignored now. How do you deal with this?"

Phyrra: "Smiling and hoping it is over soon." Phyrra admited.

Sighing Y/n leaned back. Slowly his mind processed what they were about to get on and as he finally understood he began to pale.

Y/n: "Oh fuck." he cursed.

Ren: "Everything ok Y/n?"

Y/n: "I dont like trains..." he answered while placing his head in his hands.

Nora: "Why?"

Y/n: "Motion sickness... back on the first day before the initiation I spent the whole flight puking my guts out."

Phyrra: "But what about that time we went on the mission to Hull?"

Y/n: "I kept myself occupied and prayed..."

Nora: "Come on Cap, it cant be that bad."

Y/n: "One time my family and I went to Argus by train, the moment the train began to move I puked into my moms handbag." Y/n said while blushing from embarrassment. "Not my proudest moment of getting her attention."

Ren: "Im sure it wont be too bad."

Nora: "Yeah just sleep or try something else to take your mind off of being sick." Nora suggested.

Raven: "I find it quite amusing seeing that your biggest weakness is something so trivial."

Y/n: "And you are scared of spiders although you lived in a camp out in the woods." Y/n shot back.