Chapter 35: Dead?

Y/n awoke as a blinding light hit his closed eyes. Wanting to continue his sleep he placed his arm over his eyes trying to block the suns rays. That moment was then he realized something was off. His arm, his prosthetic arm felt... fleshy... normal. His eyes shot open and he sat up glancing down at his hands, his none metallic hands.

Y/n: "What the..." he mumbled as he balled his previously robotic fist and relaxed it again. While wondering about his loss... gain? of his hand memories came back. Memories of a fight ontop of a trains roof. Memories of a Grimm Dragon about to impale Weiss and his self sacrifice. Worry took over as Y/n looked around. First he looked infront of him, nothing but an endless void of light. He turned and looked to the left, same endless void. Turning to look to the right and after that so he would face the other way than he started with resulted in the same observation, nothing.

?: "Guess you are confused as all hell, arent cha lil bro?" A voice came from behind Y/n making him jerk around only to come face to face with his brother, his dead brother, the one he watched die, Azure. "Wow you look like you saw a ghost." Azure joked.

Y/n: "I... Im dead right?" Y/n asked after getting over the shock.

Azure: "Cant answer that question. But I think one of the big guys can, am I right?" Y/n felt how two beings suddenly appeared behind him so he turned around. There stood two... beings, human in shape. One was made out of a golden light, he, if it was a male, was muscular and had a majestic set of antlers growing on his head. The other was a sinister looking purple, he looked scrawny and had the horns of a ram.

Y/n: "The brother gods I presume?"

Light: "Correct my child. I must admit you are catching on surprisingly fast. I am the God of Light."

Dark: "And I am his brother, the God of Darkness." he said almost sounding smuggly, remainding Y/n of a certain white haired heiress.

Y/n: "So what now? I will take a guess and say that I died saving Weiss." the God of Darkness began to chuckle.

Dark: "Nope, you are alive, surprisingly. You are way tougher than you look boy."

Y/n: "So if I am not dead there is another reason I am here and not trapped in my mind while my body is recovering."

Light: "What makes you so sure you are not in a dream?" the God asked intrigued.

Y/n: "A few things, one, I know my dreams, they are nightmares since the Fall, I see death, destruction and Grimm in my dreams, up till now there has been none of that, two, dreams are your brain processing information, you cant dream things you have never seen before, it is just impossible, ergo I cant be dreaming you because I never saw you before nor heard your voices for that matter, and lastly." With a small grin Y/n raised his hand and pointed a thumb at his brother that stood behind him. "Azures watch is still showing the time it did when he was swallowed, 7:49 Pm, if this was a dream clocks cant show exact times, they would change everytime I were to look at them, but seeing that it didnt change this is not a dream." The two gods looked at Y/n with what he could only guess were wide eyes, seeing that they dont have any facial features. After a few seconds of silence they began to laugh.

Azure: "Damn bro, still the smartest guy around. But I think you should tone down the smart ass attitude infront of Remnants gods."

Light: "No, no it is quite alright." the god said after having calmed down.

Dark: "I havent had this good of a laugh since I wiped the first civilisation off of Remnants surface."

Y/n: "Good to see you are having fun, yet I still would like to know why I am here." Y/n said.