Chapter 29: Date plans

Y/n looked sternly at the two Branwen siblings sitting on their knees infront of him. Both had a similar look of shame on their faces and didnt meet his gaze.

Y/n: "Now that you finally calmed down I want one of you to explain what led to the fight." Raven and Qrow quickly looked up and pointed at each other.

Qrow/Raven: "HE/SHE WA-"

Y/n: "I SAID ONE OF YOU!" They sunk back down. "Ok Qrow you start."

Qrow: "Raven drunk the Vodka I bought yesterday."

Raven: "I DID NOT!"

Y/n: "RAVEN!"

Raven: "Sorry..." She mumbled.

Qrow: "It must have been her, noone else here drinks." Qrow accused.

Y/n: "Ok now, Raven please tell me your side of this."

Raven: "I was just finished with training Oscar then Qrow came running in screaming and swinging his sword at me. I defended myself and he started accusing me of having drunk his damn booze." Y/n looked towards Oscar who sat with the rest of the group watching the exchange with great interest.

Y/n: "Is what Raven says true?" The boy nodded and Y/n turned towards Qrow. "Do you have any proof that it was Raven who drunk your Vodka?" Qrow hung his head in shame and mumbled something. "Louder please."

Qrow: "No I have not." he admited reluctantly.

Y/n: "So instead of just asking her you went in with a drawn blade?" Qrow nodded making Y/n sigh. "You, Oscar and Raven still need to get winter clothing, Raven will be in charge and you will not drink a single drop of alcohol for the rest of the day. Am I clear?" Qrow looked up in shock.

Qrow: "Come on Hawk it was not that bad." He tried to pleade.

Y/n: "Not that bad you say? Your little tantrum destroyed half of the training room, the living room is a complete mess and Oscar still looks like he is about to pee himself. You can count yourself lucky that I dont force you clean all of this up and that you only have to stay sober for a single day." Y/n said sternly leaving no room for arguement. "Now if you could give me your flasks." He ordered with his hand held out. Hesitantly Qrow took out a flask and handed it over. "ALL your flasks." Qrow froze and took out two more flasks. Y/n stared at him with a raised eyebrow and Qrow cracked under his stare as he opened his coat and shook it causing a pile of flasks to fall out. "Good. And remember a single droplet of booze and I will make you go a week without and believe me then I say that I will know when you drank something. Now go and get those winter clothes." The three left and Y/n sighed and turned towards his friends. He saw a mixed arrange of emotions. Nora smiled brightly, Yang and Blake both blushed, Yang had a bit of drool coming out of her mouth, Ruby and Phyrra looked a bit shocked at Y/n behavior and Ren and Weiss had a neutral face. "Can someone please remind me when I became the parent figure of our crazy group?"

Yang: "Dont worry Hawky, I believe your dad persona is hot as hell." Y/n grew a smirk and walked infront of Yang. Leaning towards her ear he whispered.

Y/n: "Trust me I bet I can make you call me daddy." Yangs face instantly ignited and so did Blakes, who sat close enough to hear what Y/n said thanks to her faunus hearing. Laughing Y/n got back up and looked at the group. "We still have a few days before we need to take the train to Argus. Anything you want to do?" Y/n spotted Ruby starting to fidget nervously. "Yes Rubes?"

Ruby: "I mean... we could... I dont know... maybe... go on a d-d-date?" All of Y/ns girlfriends gained stars in their eyes as they turned towards Y/n for his answer. Y/n chuckled and patted Rubys head with a smile, causing Rubys blush to grow as she tried to hide her face with her cloak.