Chapter 4: The bully

Y/N POV

I exit the bathroom and saw my team looking at me.

"What?" i asked.

P: "I was just thinking about when classes start." she answered.

I looked at my scroll and saw that it is 8:47 am.

"Classes start in 13 minutes and i think we have Grimm studies as our first class, so we should head out." i suggested.

R: "Sounds good, lets go." we all left our room and head towards the class. The walk there was filled with small talk between my teammates, well mostly Nora saying something and either Phyrra or Ren reacting to it, while i was just listening to the conversation. Nora suddenly said something that made me think.

N: "We should come up with team attacks." she said with stars in her eyes.

"That is a great idea Nora, lets get to know each others fighting styles and then we can start working on that." i suggested.

P:" Right, we only kinda know your fighting style Y/N." she said deep in thought.

We reached the classroom and entered, i looked around and saw that most of the students already arrived and the teacher was standing in the front.

Prof. Port: "Ah team JNPR ,good to see you, but i where is you leader?" he said looking at my team mates. I sighed and raised my hand.

"Right here." i said and Port jumped a bit. "Before you start, no need to apologize, it is a normal thing." i said and he nodded. My team and i sat down and wait for the class to begin.

Port was about to begin as team RWBY came crashing in through the door.

Y: "Sorry we are late." she said between pants.

Port: "Good you were able to make it, but next time try to arrive on time." he said and team rwby nodded in agreement, they sat down in the row in front of us and the classes began. The moment Port started talking about his childhood i tuned out and started copying the info on grimm that were written on the board behind the professor. After a few minutes of talking i saw Weiss raise her hand.

Port: "Ms. Schnee step forth and face your foe." he said motioning towards a cage. Weiss left the room and reentered in her combat attire a few minutes later. Port asked her if she was ready and on her mark opened the cage, releasing a Boarbatusk. 

Weiss' fight against it was nothing more than embarrassing to watch, at first she got her rapier stuck in the grimms tusks, next she let herself get distracted by Ruby, causing her to lose her weapon, Ruby tried to help her by pointing out the grimms weakspot only for Weiss to snap at her. In the end Weiss managed to kill the boarbatusk but was extremely tired and angry at Ruby. Once the class ended she stormed off without saying another word. I looked at her team and saw them all being confused at her actions. Ruby ran after her and i also followed. Ruby reached Weiss and they started talking not noticing me standing right next to them.

Ruby: "Weiss!"

Weiss: "What?" she asked angrily.

Ruby: "What's wrong with you? Why are you being-?"

Weiss: "What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you? You're supposed to be a leader, and all you've been so far is a nuisance!"

Ruby: "What did I do?"

Weiss: "That's just it - you've done nothing to earn your position! Back in the , you acted like a child, and you've only continued to do so!"

Ruby: "Weiss, where is this coming from? What happened to all the talk about 'working together'? I thought you believed in acting as a team."