Chapter 33: Achive Men and Hunters

It was a beautiful morning, birds were singing, the sun was shining, not a single cloud visible in the blue sky. A light breeze rustled the leaves of the trees growing in the backyard. All in all it was a peaceful morning...

Kali: "LET ME GO! I WILL TEAR OFF HIS BALLS AND MAKE HIM CHOKE ON THEM!" if you were to ignore the current situation Y/n found himself in. Behind him a shaking Qrow was hiding from the wrath of one very angry Kali Belladonna, who was currently being held back by her daughter and husband.

Qrow: "I swear it wasnt me!" Qrow said while hiding even more behind Y/n. The human shield, Y/n, could only sigh.

Y/n: "One day, just a single day without something crazy happening. Is that too much to ask for? What did I do in my past life to deserve this?"

Kali: "Blake sweety, mind fetching me my gun?" The mother said in a tone that showed it wasnt a question.

Ghira: "Honey, calm down, at least it wasnt permanent marker."

Yang: "Could you all quiet down a bit, my head is killing me." Came a whine from the couch.

Y/n: "And whos fault is that, miss 'I down 4 Strawberry Sunrise in under an hour'?"

Yang: "Your sass is acknowledged but not appriciated Vomit Boy." Yang barked back.

Y/n: "Oho so back to that nickname are we? Must I remind you about what happened after we left the club?"

Ruby: "What did she do?" Yangs head shot up as she silently dared Y/n to reveal what happened. Y/n shot her a smirk before turning towards Ruby, all the while he grabbed a hold on Qrow and Kali, both too shocked at the sudden chokehold to react as Y/n shoved them both into the trainings room.

Y/n: "IF I HEAR A SINGLE THING BREAK I WILL MAKE YOU REGRET IT! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?" his gentle smile came back after the short outburst, which resulted in a pained groan from Yang, who just got handed a glass of water and a painkiller from Ren.

Kali,Qrow: "SIR, YES SIR!" He didnt see it but he was certain they saluted while saying that.

Y/n: "Now how about we get some breakfast going and I tell you the most embarrasing drunk story?"

Nora: "OH OH please, please, please." Nora begged while doing puppy eyes. Y/n chuckled something Yang dreaded because she knew what will happen. The group started the preperation of food as a red portal opened behind Y/n, who just glanced towards it over his shoulder. Out of the portal came a limping and very unrulely looking Raven.

Raven: "Not a single word." Raven threatened.

Y/n: "I would offer you some food but I guess you had enough sausage already." Y/n said with a smirk before dodging a red blade. "Hey watch where you thrust that." His smirk grew while Raven dared him to continue. "Is probably something you said to Tai yesterday." Y/n heard a very annoyed sigh from Raven and a disgusted gagging noice from Yang. "Oh dont be like that Raven, it was in the heat of the moment."

Raven: "I would kill you if you werent so damn good at dodging." Raven said before walking off, with a proud smile Y/n turned back to flipping the sizzling bacon. Ren looked at Y/n a bit questioning but decided on not asking. Phyrra on the other hand was about to say something as Y/n moved his head slightly to the left to dodge a knive that was thrown his way.

Y/n: "Thats it no breakfast for you Raven." Y/n said while pulling out the knive from the wooden cupboard door it was stuck in.

Raven: "Ah bite me." The knive suddenly was stuck a centimeter next to her hand that just grabbed the wooden railing of the stairs. "SORRY!" Raven shouted scared.