Chapter 20: Plans

Two weeks have past since the day Beacon and Vale fell, the city was being rebuild and the first few houses were already ready to be turned into homes again. The two teams RWBY, minus Weiss, and JNPR were meeting up at Rubys and Yangs home. Most of the members already recovered, all except of 2, one being Yang, who thanks to the loss of her arm also lost her cheery attitude. The other being Y/n, who is forced to stay in a wheelchair due to having severly over worked his leg muscles, to the point of making it to severe for only aura to heal. The 7 students meet up in the living room of the Xiao-Long-Rose residence, or at least that was the plan, unfortunately Yang didnt feel well enough to join them, and so the remaining 6 decided to start without her.

Ruby: "Why did you call in this meeting Y/n?" Ruby asked after taking a sip from her hot chocolate. The wheelchair bound boy took a deep breath before looking at the two members of team RWBY.

Y/n: "There is something i need to tell you and i wish that Yang and Weiss were here to hear it too, but that can wait." He started seriously, and his teammates already knew what he was going to tell Blake and Ruby. "I..." He stopped his mind working overtime as he tried to find the right words. "Here goes nothing... Ruby, Blake, the story of the maidens. You know that children fairy tale?" The two girls nodded not sure where this is going. "Its real."

Blake: "Excuse me?"

Phyrra: "The story, although a bit sugar coated, is real. The maidens exist and so does magic."

Ruby: "This... is crazy, how can there be something like magic?" the young girl asked.

Y/n: "How, i have no idea. But i know its true and so does my team, Phyrra if you would be so kind." He asked his partner who gave a short nod before closing her eyes and focused on the maidens power, after a few seconds a small flame appeared in the palm of her hand, making both Ruby and Blake gasp. "This is the power of the fall maiden, or better yet its HALF of that, the other half was stolen from the previous fall maiden by Cinder Fall, who is most likely the culprit behind the attack on beacon. Im telling you this because i need you to help me defend Phyrra, once Cinder finds out that she has the other half of the fall maidens power,  Phyrras life will be in great danger."

Ruby: "I promise i will defend her. Right Blake?"

Blake: "Do you even have to ask?" she replied with a small smile.

Y/n: "Ok now to the next order of business, i came up with a crazy plan and need your help. Cinder Fall came from Haven Academy, which means one of two things, she either infiltrated it before coming to Beacon or she has an ally at Haven. Which ever it is we need to head there and start investigating."

Ren: "How will we get there? I mean all Bullheads are forbidden to travel between the kingdoms."

Nora: "Yeah Captain, every kingdom has ordered their Bullheads back to the capitals for defense, there is no way we can get our hands on one."

Y/n: "Thats were the next part comes in, Ruby you and my teammates will head there by foot." The room went silent as the 4 mentioned students just stared at Y/n.

Ruby: "Ehm... What?" she asked confused.

Y/n: "The only way to get from here to Haven is traveling back to the mainland via Bullhead, using the merchant caravans to travel to the border between Mistral and Vale and trying to find a Mistralian Bullhead to get you to Haven. " Y/n explained.

Phyrra: "But why arent you coming with us? And what about Blake and Yang." Y/n gained a sad look before looking towards the ceiling.

Y/n: "Blake will head home to Menagerie. "Blake was about to retort but Y/n stopped her. "You are the only one that can freely travel there due to being a citizen of Menagerie, also we need the faunus support in the defense of the kingdoms, this is why i need you to go to Menagerie and gather allies." Blake thought about it before giving Y/n a nod. Smilling Y/n took out a pair of boat tickets and handed them to Blake.