Chapter 6: Helping a friend

A/N Winner of the relationship vote is Harem, BUT the harem will only be phyrra (until she ded), Ruby, Blake and Yang, sorry for the people who like Weiss, i just dont know how to write her properly.

Thank you for 1k+ reads.

Y/N POV:

My team and i are currently working on some team attacks we came up with after explaining our semblances to each other and i must say coming up with combos with me is easy but between the others not so much.

"Ok we have the combo-attack between me and Phyrra: Phantom Warrior, between me and Nora: Lightning Ghost, Ren and me: Ninjas shadow, now we only need between Phyrra and Nora, Phyrra and Ren and Ren and Nora. Any ideas?" i asked as we sat around a notebook. Nora flung up her arm to get my attention.

N: "Oh, Oh, what about if Phyrra uses her shield to propel me up in the sky and i smash the ground?" i thought about it and it is actually a good idea.

"Can you do that Phyrra?" i asked and she nodded. "Ok now we need a call sign. Hmm... how about Lightning Warrior?"

P: "Sounds good." I started to write down the combo and its call sign. As i finished i looked at my scroll and saw it was already late in the evening.

"Ok that should be enough for today, im going on a run you guys can head to the dorm if you want." i suggested.

P: "Ok, i still have to finish some homework."

N: "Me and Ren wanted to make Pancakes!" she shouted and i chuckled a bit, knowing that Ren has to make all the pancakes alone only for Nora to eat them all.

"Leave some for Ren and Phyrra ok?" she pouted a bit but agreed none the less. "Ok see you back at the dorm." I left the training area and walked to the courtyard.

As i reached the statue in the middle of the courtyard someone ran into me. I looked up and saw it was Blake and she looked scared and sad. She was about to run but i grabbed her hand and stopped her.

"Hey what is wrong?" i asked. Suddenly i felt a piece of fabric hit my hand, i looked at it and saw it was Blakes bow, looking up i see her cat ears. I pieced it together and sighed. "Let me guess they found out you are a faunus?" 

B: "H-How did you know?" she asked shocked.

"To be honest i just found it out now, although if i think about it i believe i saw your bow twitch at some point. You want to talk about it?" I asked trying to reassure her that i want to help.

B: "Why do you care?" she snapped at me.

"I care because , even though we never really talked much with each other i still see you as a friend and dont you dare start with the whole 'im a faunus and you are a human' thing if being a faunus means i am not allowed to help them , i wouldnt have intervened in Cardin picking on that faunus girl in the cafeteria. Im here to help and i wont take a no for an answer." I gave her a smile and she calmed down, we both realized that i was still holding her hand. I quickly let go. "Im sorry i didnt realize i was still holding your hand, i didnt mean it." i apologized with a big blush on my face.

B: "I-its fine." she was also blushing alot.

"Good now you want to head back to talk with your team or should we head to Vale, i know this great cafe?" she thought about it.

B: "The cafe sounds good."

"Ok let me just tell my team that im going to visit a friend over the weekend so they wont get worried. But before that lets get our stalker over here. HEY YOU THERE IN THAT TREE YOU CAN COME OUT." i heard a scared yelp and then a blond boy with a monkey tail came down from the tree. "Why were you watching?" i asked him.