Chapter 48

Thousands of people ready to fight for the future of Remnant had gathered, not all of them felt happy with what will happen. It was an unspoken truth that many of them would not be able to come back to their home and family. They all gathered under the one flag because it was no longer the time for hesitation. Young, old, male and female, Faunus and Human, all of them will fight alongside one another.

Y/n was getting ready behind the stage. It was the day the United Forces of Remnant will depart to the Realm of Darkness. Yang was combing his hair, Ruby was checking the equipment, Phyrra was helping with his suit and Blake was going other his speech once again.

Blake: "I told you should have prepared more than just a few keywords for your speech."

Y/n: "And I told you I am good in improvising." Y/n countered. "Look, if I just read what is on the cards I will not sounds genuine. Yang you done?"

Yang: "Oh I was done 10 minutes ago, I just love your hair. It is so fluffy." Ruby nodded and began patting Y/n hair who just smiled and let it happen.

Phyrra: "Ok I am done here."

Y/n: "Here I go. Wish me luck." One after the other he gave them a kiss before walking on stage. "The time has come. The Grimm will finally be the one whose home will be attacked! For centuries these beasts have caused us great pain, many of us have lost friends or family to them. Until recently we had no other choice but to be on the defense, we had to take it lying down, because we did not know who or what was leading them, where they came from or how to stop them. Now we know who is leading them, Salem, we know where they come from, the Realm of Darkness and we know how to stop them, by dealing with Salem!" The crowed cheered. "In an hour we will leave. Everyone that is scared and wants to go back to their family, know that you are free to go BUT know that for every fighter that leaves the death of another becomes more likely. So I ask you, not as your king, but as a fellow fighter in this war none of us ever wanted, please do not abandon us. I will fight. My friends will fight. SO PLEASE FIGHT WITH ME!"

Crowd: "YEAH!"

Y/n: "Long enough we just fought to defend, now we will fight to WIN! Long enough have the Grimm caused us grief. Today we will bring the fight to them! WE WILL NOT ALLOW OUR CHILDREN OR THEIR CHILDREN TO FIGHT OUR WARS! READY YOUR BLADES! LOAD YOUR GUNS! STEEL YOUR HEART AND LET ME HEAR YOUR SPIRIT!" The crowed roared. "Expect numbers of Grimm you only see in your worst nightmares, we will face a sheer endless sea of darkness, every single type of Grimm that is not bound to the ocean will be standing between us and their Queen. I will promise you this. At the end of this war this so called Queen will be wiped off of the face of Remnant. Only memories of her will remain untill even they will fade into the pages of history. Generations to come will read about your glories deeds in the fight. THAT I PROMISE! I know among you there are Humans, that dislike Faunus, and Faunus who dislike Humans, there are Huntsmen that think Atlas Soldiers are worse then them, and vise verca. Some among might even still not agree with me and the rank I have. For all of you, know that from this day on, till the day victory is ours, we are not different, we are not humans and Faunus fighting together. No. WE ARE SOLDIERS!" Suddenly the curtain behind Y/n opened revealing The Achive Men all dressed in camo colored clothes. Y/n opened his suit to reveal a camo patterned shirt below as Gavin threw The Sound of Silence to him, which he chaught.

Y/n: "It's time to strap our boots on
This is the perfect day to die
Wipe the blood out of our eyes

In this life there's no surrender
There's nothing left for us to do
Find the strength to see this through

We are the ones who will never be broken
With our final breath, we'll fight to the death
We are soldiers, we are soldiers!

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa."

Micheal/ Gavin: " We are soldiers!"

Micheal: "I stand here right beside you
Tonight we're fighting for our lives
Let me hear your battle cry
Your battle cry!We are the ones who will never be broken
With our final breath, we'll fight to the death
We are soldiers, we are soldiers!