Chapter 1

*Pick of Aileeta above*

I sit confidently in the booth in a corner of the bar, watching drunk people dancing their hearts out to the loud music bouncing off the walls of the bar. I swirl the vodka in my cup slowly, making it for a small tornado inside the glass cup.

My eyes search impatiently round the bar before they land on the person I'm looking for. He takes long dangerous and confident strides towards my booth, his hands are dipped inside his pockets and his dark brown long tufts sweep his forehead as he walks.

"Qui!! " he says in monotone and sits across from me, he pulls out a wad of cash and slides it to me. I put it in my jacket pocket my gaze still fixed on Anthony.
"What took you so long? I'd been waiting for half an hour now" I say trying not to roll my eyes while watching him straighten his tufts.

"I had a hard time getting out of that villa, those guys have one hell of a backbone sorry zolletta Di zucchero" he gives me one of his flirtatious toothy grin and I roll my eyes.

"don't call me "sugar bean"!!" I scoff, my Italian accent blending with my English. My phone begins to buzz in my pocket and I reach in, pulling it out, I glance at the caller ID before accepting the call.

"Hello papa?" I say in a slightly annoyed tone, this is the tenth time he's called me today. He's arrogant as duck, ever since mom died he's become cold hearted and revenge seeking from the People that killed her. In as much as I understand him, I can't help but get annoyed with his carefree and cold manners.

"where the hell are you and Anthony? You're taking too much time these people aren't the patient kind" he yells over the phone, I pull the phone an inch far from my ear and roll my eyes at his words
"you included" I finish off his sentence. I can already hear him breathing heavily in anger at my arrogance. Like father like daughter.

"Relax, Anthony's here with me, we're about leaving the bar, be there in 15mins." I inform him.
"make it snappy, we don't have time to lose" I pinch the bridge of my nose and nod at Anthony motioning for us to get going.
"k pappy see you soon" I roll my eyes and hang up.

"sure you heard him? " I ask nodding at my phone.
"Hard not to, let's go" he motions. I pull our my car keys and chuck it to him, he catches it effortlessly and we immediately lunge to the black SUV that has black tinted windows, just how I like it. Time for action.

-
A/N: hi guys, I'm a new story writer. I don't have much to say but all is say now is that you please read, like, comment and vote my book(also follow me lol) please show me some love I promise you won't regret reading my book I love you.

Follow me on instagram @gigiarako