Chapter 25

Aileeta's p.o.v
After the whole incident last night, the news got reported on the news channel on a mysterious attack in a warehouse in the ship duck. The explosion damaged every single thing and person there so there was no sign of drugs, only the burnt to ashes body of Benedict's men. Oh I'm so happy. I'm sure the news has gotten to the King's ears. I wish I could see the look on his face. Pain. That's all I want each one of them to feel. The pain of losing something worth to you.

I put in my grey bobble sleeve crop jumper and high wait mom jeans accompanied with a white converse. I apply my expensive urban decay all nighter makeup and a touch of Anastasia Beverly Hills lip gloss, taking one last look at myself in the mirror before brushing my hair and picking up my school bag.

Last night, Anthony and I went out to train and also celebrate at a bar for accomplishing our mission. When I told papa, he sounded stern and cold as always but I could still hear the tone of joy and victory triumphantly lurking in his words. Don't worry mom, I'd avenge you. I won't rest until I give you the justice you deserve.

I park my bike under the oak tree. My new favorite spot now. Moving into the boring school, I begin to get stares from both boys and girls. Some spiteful, some admiringly, some just staring for staring sake. I ignore them and keep walking towards my locker.

I take out a few notebooks and my locker door. Advanced maths, first period. Sigh. Once I turn around, I come face to face with the one and only. For a moment I forgot about her existence. Oh now I know why I was getting all those stares. News really does spread fast.

"oh, you. I forgot you're still in this school" I chuckle dryly and I'm rewarded with a huff from her. "oh well, it's not my fault you have a disoriented brain" she fires and her minions laugh simultaneously. Even their laugh is fake, God! "Thanks for the compliment, have a nice day" I smile, wanting this conversation to end. I side step away but she blocks me. "I'm not done with yo–"

"Well I am. " I cut her in, currently pissed off. What's this thot's problem?! Will it kill her to NOT look for attention? "I dot know who the hell you think you are but I won't let you get away with what you did!!" oh, so that's what this is all about. Sarcasm. I already knew. "Dude, the deed's been done, he broke up with you? Get over it and let's move on with our lives stop being such a brat" I scoff. She creases her face in anger.

"You whore! " That's the last thing I hear before a throbbing sensation is inflicted on my left cheek, sending my face tilting to the right. She just slapped me. She fricking slapped me. Gasps are released through all corners of the hallway from students watching. I huff and smirk evilly, my head still facing the direction the slap turned me to.

Before one can say 'spices', I jack her right hand that she used to slap me and twist it behind her back the wrong way so that it hurts her joint. I slam her front against my locker violently, ignoring how she squirms in pain. Her minions know better than to meddle as they begin to back away, gasping in fear. The more she whimpers, the more I pull her hand up so it hurts even more. "Let me GO YO– Stop.... Please.... You're hurting me" she begs.

"You should've thought of the consequences before laying your filthy hands on me. Bismah or whatever you call yourself, I don't care who you are. Be you a queen or a president, cross your limits and I'd make you regret it. Keep in mind that I'm not like others that you can easily bully. I'm a hardcore tough nugget" I whisper in her ear in a threatening way.

I spin her swiftly to face me, my mouth still close to her ear. I can already feel the fear rising in her tender self as she begins to shiver, backing further into the lockers, trying to be away from me if possible. "Know your limits. If I were you, I won't mess with me. I don't take shit very nicely, so don't mess with me and there will be no problem. I hope we're on the same page now? " I pat her cheek playfully, my words serious and venomous. She shrieks under my touch and I take it that she understands me.

I step back away from her and she immediately scurries from my sight along with her followers. I smile like as if I just talked to a long lost friend as I look at all the students peculiarly staring at me. They're all bewildered and shocked, wandering what I said to her to make her so scared. "What? It was a friendly conversation " I simply shrug and say.

The bell goes off for first period and I wait till everyone leaves before I start heading to my first class I'm certain to have with Benedict. Before I'm able to enter my class, a hand grabs mine and I'm abruptly hauled over the guy's shoulder and taken into another destination. Only then did I figure out who my abductor was...

Fuck, why him?!