Chapter 15

*Pick of Reid's outfit to Alex's house above*

•°•°•°•°•°

“What time? " I ask sharply.
"8pm sharp. We'd pick you up at your hou–"
"NO" I cut Scot in. I don't want them to know where I live. Especially not Ben. They shoot me a questioning look
"My...house is ugly.... It's enbarassing" I lie.
"Really?!  You don't look the type that cares what others think?! " the one and only Alex shoots. I resist the urge to punch him. He archs a brow at me, narrowing his eyes, scrutinizing me suspiciously. What's this boy's problem?!

"Don't judge a book by its cover" I smile, still maintaining eye contact with him.
"And who were you talking to before Richard called you earlier? " He suddenly looked at my earring suspiciously then back at me. "I was talking to myself" I lie without blinking. He stares at me skeptically for a moment before responding. "Why not get a friend so you won't be doing that? " He says, doubt dripping with every word uttered. God this boy is so annoying.

"I don't need a friend? " I need revenge biiiiiitch!! We keep shooting each other glares, tension beginning to thicken in the quiet atmosphere. Benedict clears his throat, clearly feeling the tension
"So where do we pick you" Benedict narrows his eyes at me and I just suddenly feel like plucking them out. "Why don't you just text me your address and I'd come by myself? You know,  like how Normal people do? " I stress the normal part.
"Just like how you don't want us to come pick you, I don't want you to come to my house by yourself " Alex says challengingly
"Aww you wanna be a gentleman? Do you love me that much? " I place my hand on my heart in fake admiration while fluttering my lashes.

He just stares at me unbelievably
"Can you now answer the question Ben asked? " He says, sounding fed up. I would've kept going to piss him off but I don't want to drag this day any further
"The park close to this college" I briefly state. "Well then Alex will be the one to pick you. I'm not your driver" He spits blatantly. "So I'm the driver?! " Alex inquires sarcastically.
"If you want" I roll my eyes as I speak, ignoring how both of them shoot me a glare. I'd soon turn that glare into fear.

"so there's a change of plan? " Anthony asks. He plops himself on my bed, handing me a cup of coffee. I'd already told him about the invitation, he seemed to be taken aback at first but then saw it as a good way to get more information. "I'd be the one to investigate that place then" He adds. "Alright, but I'd not stay long there yonno?! " I say in a 'duh' tone.

"I'd notify you there once I'm ready to leave for the warehouse " I add.  He nods in understanding and gets up, running a hand through his hair.
"Well you better get dressed, it's almost 8pm. Don't wanna keep them waiting, shall I drive you to the park? You'd get there faster " He says suggestively and I nod, giving him a thankful smile.

I put on a black sweatpants, loose  crop top and black boots on my feet. I loosen my almost platonic white hair so it cascades down and stops at my lower back. I finally put in a shallow makeup and am now ready to go.