Chapter 24

*pic of Benedict above*

Benedict's p.o.v
I grunt inwardly in frustration as I stamp the last envelope with the palace seal and chuck it to mom across the table who cheerfully stacks it with the rest of the sealed envelopes. For Christ sake,  all I wanted was to let loose a bit at Alex's house and my mom just had to ruin it by calling me. For this shit. "Why didn't you just do this yourself? " I grumble, glaring at her. She just smiles, her blue eyes scanning mine blissfully. "You know, you inherited my blue eyes but not my looks. I still wonder why you look so much like your cousin, Alex" she says. My eye twitches involuntarily in annoyance as I glare at her.

"I don't. I have a sharper jawline and facial features than him"
"That's the only thing" She says with a laugh, waving me off. I clench my jaw. Why does she take everything so lightly?! "This is not the topic of the conversation mom! " I growl. "Stop being so angry all the time, you'd age faster. And to answer your question, don't you see I'm getting old?! I have to teach you the palace responsibilities so that when your Dad and I pass away, you'd rule this country in fa–" the next growl that erupts from my throat stops her in her statement. I hate when she talks about responsibilities. Dad's already heaping illegal ones on me behind her back and she's not making matters better for me.

A guard comes in sooner which I'm thankful for cuz I may have lost my mind any more minute with mom. "Prince Benedict, you have a visitor waiting outside the palace. She claims to be your close friend" He speaks curtly. She? "Did she say her name? " he nods

"Yes, Bismah"

"Really?! My close friend?" I fold my arms as I stare at her with an arched brow. "What? They were keeping me waiting for too long. Saying that was the only way to make them attend to me" she chirps. I study her for a moment. "What do you want Bismah? "
"What do you think? I just got dumped by your stupid cousin, Alex" I arch both brows at her now. "And so you want me to be your rebound?! " I finish for her.

"What? No way... Look, I'm just really bored right now. I need something entertaining " she says in an ordering manner. I know what she means. In as much as I wanna get laid too, I hate the way she spoke to me. I'd punish her for it

"I'm gonna make you beg for mercy by the time I'm done with you tonight" I say dangerously low. She on the other hand, thinks it's gonna be an ordinary sex. I'd fuck her till it hurts. "I like the sound of that" she purrs, her hand gliding up my torso to my jawline.

"Go to my room and strip. I'd be there soon"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"oh yeah, harder" I plunge sharply into her core as her nails dig into the back of my neck. Her breathy moans filling the atmosphere. I pick up my pace when I'm about to have my release. I fuck her harder till she starts begging me slow down but I don't listen.

"you wanted this right? So don't tell me how to fuck you in bed" I squeeze her nipples and bite on it softly. She lets out a loud moan, her legs tightening around my torso. My phone suddenly rings, causing me to stop my activity. I take to move but she holds me in place. "Just ignore it" she pants. I'm about to concede when I see the caller ID. It's one of my men. This makes me get up and pick the phone from the bed headboard.

"Hello? What is it? "
"Bad news man" This was enough to set me off as I quickly put my pants on, turning to Bismah who's giving me an anticipated look like she wants me to tell her who I'm on the phone with. Like hell I would. I put the phone on hold. "put your clothes on and leave. I'm done with you" everytime I decide to have fun, something ruins my mood.
"Bu–" one last look at her and she shuts up and concedes to my words, quickly putting on her clothes and scurrying out of the room, slamming the door behind her. I unhold the call and the next  thing I hear sets me a blaze.

"WHAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE WAREHOUSE GOT SABOTAGED? " I yell at my man over the phone. I pace round the room, tugging on my hair frustratedly. "How the fuck did you let that happen? There were at least 10 men guarding that fucking warehouse, how could you guys fuck up on a simple job?! " I growl and kick the nearby furniture. Dad is going to be so mad. All those drugs are worth millions.

"WHO DID THIS? " I yell. Good thing each room here is sound proof, I wouldn't like mom hearing this. I can hear from the other end as the guy takes in a sharp shaky breath from fright. He's lucky I'm not there else I'd have killed him on the spot. "We don't know Boss. The person is really cunning, they left no traces behind... " He stutters and my anger rises even more from the displeasing information. "Perhaps another gang lunched this attack? An enemy of yours don't you think? If not, who would do this to you? " he states suggestively. I freeze in place as I ponder on his words. He's right, it's only an enemy gang that will do this, but I have many enemies. So who exactly has a reason to attack me unannounced?!