Chapter 16

*pick of Alex above(no need to worship me for picking the right guys huehuehuehuehue (smirk) *

Not edited

As soon as Anthony drives off after dropping me at the park, a silk white Honda pulls over in front of me. The front passenger seat is then opened. The windows are tinted so I can't see who's behind the car.  I glance at Alex who's wearing Neon yellow sweatshirt, his silk brown hair perfectly done and now looking longer. He has his left hand on the steering wheel, the other hand now running through his hair. I quickly step in, not wanting to waste time.

I turn around to see Curtis and a guy that I don't know, smiling at me. "Hi Curtis.... And.... "
"Kio" He finishes off for me and I smile genuinely as he does too. He has grey eyes and black hair that's perfectly combed to the right part of his eye. Dang he's hot.

"Nice to meet you Kio" I say. "I'm Reid" I introduce myself too.
"Oh, Alex already told me" Sure he did. I glare at Alex through the corner of my eyes. Honey what do you think? Shall I also add Alex to my bloody bucket list?

The ride to Alex's house is silent and I'm beginning to get bored. I start to tap on the touch screen implanted in the car, going through the playlist, I spot one of my favorite song my Ava max and raise the volume high enough to almost break one's eardrums as it plays.

"oh, she's sweet but a psycho, a little bit psycho, at night she's screaming 'im-ma-ma-ma-out my mind'

"oh she's hot but a psycho so left but she's right though..." I loudly sing along to the song. I love the song, I don't know why. Probably because it relates to my life?! *snorts inwardly *

The song is abruptly changed to 'nonstop' by Drake and the guys begin bobbing their heads to the starting beat. "HEY! " I scream over the sound at Alex who's triumphantly smirking at my reaction, his eyes still fixed on the road. "My car, my music! " He says non challantly. "Look, I just flipped a switch, flip flip" Alex starts rapping the song and shoots me a mocking glance, the one that says "I'm referring this lyric of the song to what I just did to your song".

His voice is nice though but I'm taking control. I switch the song back and keep blasting my sing-song voice in his ear.
"Grab a cop gun kinda crazy, she's poison but tasty, yeah people say RUN DONT WALK AWAY" I wiggle my hands to the beat as I sing. Before you know it, the guys behind are singing with me along with the song while Alex is fuming in rage and at the same time trying not to tap or sing to the beats of the song, how crazy is that?

Alex's P.O.V
As I pull over in front of my house, Curtis and kio spring out of the car and go into the house whereas Reid sits still, scrutinizing the mansion. Her expression blank. I can't tell if she's astonished at how big and flashy it is or just unimpressed. I didn't fail to notice the little flash of recognition in her eyes for a second before she masked it.

What on earth is she studying?

"You been here before? " I clear my throat and ask. She snaps her head to me, her blonde long hair sparkling as it flies all over the place before settling behind her back due to the sharp spin. "No" she looked shocked but still answered boldly. Okay...

"Are you gonna come out or what?! " I narrow my eyes at her now. "or...perhaps you want to stay and do something kinky? " Why the fuck did I just say that?

"in your dreams" she rolls her eyes and gets off the car. I can't help but admire her body as she walks into my house. I shake my head to knock myself out of my daze before getting out and following her in.

Reid's P.O.V
We pull over at, I suppose, Alex's house. I can already hear the music booming from the house. My eyes widen in realization. This place is close to Buckingham Palace, just where the ware house is. Oh my day is working out well. I scrutinize his big home for a moment, forgetting that Curtis and Kio have already gone inside. I wonder how many people are there.

"You been here before? " He says. My head snaps to his direction. I was a bit shocked but I quickly mask it. "No" I say confidently, as always. No need to worship me!! *feeling herself now* "Are you gonna come out or what? " He looks at me skeptically "or.... You want to stay and do something kinky? "

What the fuck?

Who the fuck he think I am? “In your dreams” I roll my eyes and get out of his car and stride fastly into his house. The place is huge and fancy looking. There's AC cooling the living room where the mini-party is going on. Doesn't really look like a party though. More like a sleepover... Ish...

Ben, Scot, Richard and if course, Bismah is here. I stifle from rolling my eyes when i see her running towards Alex, squealing like a *****... *clears throat of her evil language*
"BABYYYY! " Fuck youuuuuu. She pounces on him, her legs almost above the ground as she wraps her arms around his neck. He doesn't hug back. He looks quite bored if you ask me. He suddenly looks at me expectantly.

I shrug and walk away to find somewhere quiet to tell Anthony about Alex's home.

A/N: vote, comment, add this book to your library and reading list and follow my gram @gigiarako thanks 😘