Chapter 9

Everyone's eyes are now on us. All of them bewilderedly stare at me in shock. Guess no one's confronted these two cus they have 'royal-blood'. Please.
I'm currently pinned again a locker, my back pressing into the cold object as Alex pins me against it. Not that I can't fight back and break loose but eh, let's just give the jelly the upper hand for a moment.

"Are you fucking commanding me? You filthy-"
"Two words bro" I cut him in casually.
"Breath. Mint." I scrunch my face irritatedly.
"You really need to filter the contents that comes out from your mouth when you speak, this is a school?" I arch my brows and rotate my head, not caring about the gasps that come from all the witnesses or how Alex begins to fume in rage and Benedict is just a step away from him, clearly doing nothing but watching. I'm beginning to doubt his abilities now.

"I'm going to make you eat back what you said"
"Not if I -" I'm quickly cut off in my sentence when a blonde haired girl that's an inch taller than me chirps like a banshee
"Babe!" She snakes her hands round his muscular hand and pulls him from me, her finger nails that resemble that of a witch digging into his thick sweater, won't be surprised if they're already piercing his flesh.

I shoot her a brief glance. She's short like me. Her makeup immaculately done. Her curves well outlined due to the tight clothing, her boobs bulge out upwards as she presses on his side's. I can already tell she's one of those queen bees in schools that have amateur girls flocking around them like flies on poop. She even looks the type that clings to famous guys just to get more famous. Social climbers. Sigh

"Bismah not now, I'm busy" he whispered yells, annoyed.
"But baby just leave this newbie, she's not worth your precious time" she drools out, her fingers stroking his quiffed hair. Drama queen.
"Better do as your boss says Alex-" I quickly cut myself in and mentally face pound myself.
"How did you know my n-"
"-News spread" I shoot out and sigh silently in relief as I scoot to my locker to get my things for my first class. History .

I'm already five minutes late as I walk into class casually chewing on a strawberry gum. Everyone pauses as they spit me walk in. The man I assume to be the teacher in front of the class equally turns to looks at me then frowns.
"I lost my way" I defend and stand beside him when he instructs me to.

"Anyways, class this is your new classmate, Reid Manchester, Reid introduce yourself" he nods at me. I turn to face the class that is staring at me in anticipation.
"Hi I'm Reid Manchester, 18 and a student" I smile and they snigger lowly at my introduction
"Ohm, excuse me" a girl lifts up her hand to draw my attention. What am i, a lecturer?

"Your accent is quite different from here, where are you from?"
"Italy" I respond with my Italian accent.
"Then why do you have am English name?"
"My mom is British and my dad is Italian" I half lie. They're both Italian folks, just toying with these youngster's minds.
"Wow that's cool!" She smiles genuinely and I return it.

"Alright. Now take out that gum and get seated" Mr.observer instructs. I chew my gum slowly a bit more and turn my face to him, rolling the gum on my tongue before blowing out a big round punk bobble. He stared at me in awe and disbelief. It pops loudly and I smirk. He doesn't look at all amused by my action. A few people begin to chuckle at me rudeness.

I throw my gum in the nearest bin and stroll to the empty desk at the back of the classroom. Sadly, my desk in the one in front of Alex and his clingy gf. It's a good thing in not too close to Benedict. His famous friends are circled around him demarcating him from me.

As soon as I'm about to sit down, my spit feels hollow and I just know that Alex removed my chair from its position so I fall down when I sit. Sorry kiddo I'm familiar with this lil' stunt, I can counter it with my eyes closed. I pretend like I'm about to sit down. I buckle my knees a bit and spring backwards, plopping my butt on my seat.

"I wonder how my seat reversed!" I fake oblivious and turn around to look at Alex who is glaring at me. I shoot him a fake smile and pull myself forward to reunite with my table. Everyone is now staring at me in awe. Looks like y'all have to save your laughter for another day and person cus I'm not the one to expect comedy from.

-

A/N: you know the usual, like and comment. Your opinions matter to me