Chapter 3

I bounce on my heels, shaking my arms and cocking my head from left to right in an attempt to warm up my muscles. My focus sternly fixed on the big guy.

"pretty little girls like you shouldn't be playing games like this.Give up,youre no match for me Cinderella" he says, his voice cold, oriented and mocking, he hunges his back,flexing and bulging out his over grown muscles and biceps.

"Shut up and fight me you pussy" I yell, a smug smile plastered on my face. The sponsors all give their 100% focus to us when my opponent charges at me, yelling profanities. That's right, get mad, come at me.

He hauls me over his shoulder in one swift move but before he could firmly grip my legs, I tumble out of his hand, landing gracefully on the floor behind him. I stand up and turn around, my face abruptly comes in contact with a large fist. I slump backwards and fall to the ground, my hand clasps over my cheek where he punched me, I already start tasting the steel and copper like blood as the corner or my lips split open. I smirk wickedly at him.

I turn to glare at the man who's contently staring at me smugly. "No one hits the face and gets away with it" I mutter and spring myself back on my feet. He lunges at me, landing a quick blow which I dodge. I kick his abdomen with my fist and knee twice. I pull his head down and crash it against my knee, the crunching of bones now heard from the action. He stumbles backwards clutching his nose while letting out a frustrated groan.

Before he can regain his focus and charge at me, I somersault towards him. I know, I'm a show-off. I land two hard punches against his face. He blocks his face with his hands to shield himself from my punches so I swing my leg, landing a kick against his waist. He grunts out loud and charges at me again, punching, swinging his hands at me. I dodge each blow of course.

"Youre too slow girly" I tease, provoking him all the more. He pulls me by the leg with force making me fall hard on the ground. A shocking pain glazes over my spine. He pounces on me, his face is at arms reach so I land a hard punch in his right eye and knee his groin.
"Bullseye" I comment proudly. He lets out a loud yell, clutching his affected eye with one hand while the other clutches his manhood. I win this round, I'd say.

"TIMEOUT, ROUND ONE OVER" the same man yells. The men who placed their bet on me roar out a loud cheer along with an applause. A smug smile tugs on my face.

I never lose a battle and never will.

-

A/N: Hey, chapter 3 has been updated, I'm so close to 30 reads. I'm getting there right?! Anyway thanks for the support so far, it means a lot to me. I'd also try to make my chapters longer. For the mean time just bear with me. Follow me, comment on the chapter and vote too thanks.