Chapter 17

*Pic of Bismah above*

Alex's pov
I stare at Reid, expecting a reaction from her cause of Bismah's attitude but nothing. Why am I even getting so anticipated when it comes to this new weirdo?! She's not a weirdo, she's cool, sexy, better than–
I shut my eyes tightly, trying to shun that voice talking in my head.

I open my eyes and see that Reid's gone, where did she go? Bismah starts squeezing my neck desperately and I almost can't breathe. "Babe! Why aren't you hugging me back? Aren't you happy to see me? "

"I saw you in school today" I say boredely and she frowns in annoyance but covers it up with her fake smile and care. It's so irritating. I thought she was cute the first time I knew her but now I begin to question my past decisions and interests in her.

I spot Roxanne dancing with her boyfriend. "I love you baby" she drools, running her fingers down to my rare. "Uh, look, Roxanne is looking for you" I point and she turns to the direction. "But she's with Curt–" I didn't wait for her next words as I quickly dash out of sight.

As soon as I'm up the stairs, instincts direct;  to go towards the guestroom toilet side. I run there and slow down when I see Reid leaning on the bathroom door. Why isn't she going in? I inch closer and begin to observe that she's talking to someone, but there's no phone next to her ear.

Ear...

That earring. She's always whispering into it. Could it be... A gadget?!

My heart begins to hammer loudly as I get closer. Once I'm a bit close to her she stops talking. I couldn't make out anything she was saying but from the looks of it, it's a serious and confidential conversation. Her body is now set in attack mode. I know it when I see it.

She spins around ready to attack me but I grip her right hand and her left once she's about to use it too. I push her to the wall, pinning her small but tough hands on each side of her head on the wall, my face just a few inches away from hers and I'm seriously trying not to get tempted by her. I need to think properly before talking.

Reid's pov

I can hear my heart beating loudly inside my chest as Alex has me pinned to the wall, his body compressed on mine and his lips just a few inches away from mine. He narrows his eyes suspiciously into my eyes. He's so close to me that I'm sure he'd hear Anthony from my earring if he talks. I silently pray that Anthony continues to keep quiet.

I would've pressed the button on my earring to mute the connection with Anthony but you know my condition. "who were you talking to? " He repeats the same question he asked my in school. I gulp and shut my eyes thinking of a lie to throw at him.

"Mysel–"
"Liar" I inwardly sigh as I stare at Alex who's scrutinizing me skeptically.

"That earring"

A/N: Next chapter is the best chapter....sorta...... Huehuehuehue