Chapter 7

After 3 hours of sitting in the plane we finally arrive. I can already perceive the cold air of England.i look through the pressure-proof window, the atmosphere is covered with clouds but I can still make out the castle like buildings. The pilot informs through the intercom that the plane will land in about 7mins and I soon feel my body react to the landing plane.

As soon as the plane lands, Anthony and I quickly grab our luggage from the cabinet and lunge out of the boring sorry excuse of a plane.
"Omg this place is awesome" Anthony chirps
"We've barely even scooped the environment and you're already resting your conclusion cus of the airport?!" I scoff.
"Oh please, stop being such a wet blanket" he drools out mindlessly, I glance at him and see him checking out some fat ass chicks passing by. That explains why he spoke like that, boys. I think to myself.

"Stop checking girls out and focus on what you came for" I back hand his chest. He lets out a little 'oof' sound and masks his face with a serious one.
"Where the hell is our ride?" I scrunch my face up in frustration. As soon as I spoke, a black SUV takes a dangerous U turn and pulls over in our front. The tyres make a screech sound on the tar ground before it comes to a halt.

I can hear people shout in fear ad they jump away from the car they thought would hit them due to the reckless driving. Psh, babies. Anthony and I stuff our luggage in the booth before gliding into the backseat, my nostrils are immediately welcomed by the scent of brand new car,leather seat and man cologne. I shut my door and look through the black tinted windows at the teenage girls cussing at the driver,im able to make out little of their English.

If not that the windows are tinted and shut I would've beat up this mad driver. They say.

I shake my head and smirk, If only they could make eye contact with our driver then they won't slur out those nonsense empty threats with their British accented chirpy voices. The driver revs the car before speeding off to I suppose will be our apartment.

I lay in bed in our apartment looking through cities in England, places close to the castle. Anthony knocks on my door before letting himself in.
"You busy?" He asks. I shake my head slightly and drop my phone.
"Not really....when do we resume school?" I ask, trying my best not to gag at the thought of school. I'd rather get drunk at a bar and wake up with a serious hangover the next morning than go to school....AGAIN.

"Tomorrow is the information provided" he says casually
"TOMORROW?!" I yell, the info. causing me to yank myself off the bed.
"Yeah" he shrugs. It's only now that I notice what hes wearing, a black leggings that hangs loosely on his lower waist, a dark gray long sleeve shirt and white converse with a white small towel hung over his shoulder.
"Where are you off to this evening?" I arch an eyebrow, my eyes gliding up and down his body questioningly.
"Well, our bikes just arrived so I want to take my baby for a little ride around Buckingham.... And I also want to stop by our private gym, gotta get my muscles their vitamins" he flexes his muscles dramatically.
"Did you say bikes?OMG IM TOTS COMING WITH YOU, HOPE YOU CLAIMED THE UGLY ONE AND LEFT THE HOT ONE FOR ME" I say with 100% anticipation.
"They're both identical and even if they weren't I'd never pick the ugly one" he rolls his eyes.
"Send me the gym's location" I say while tapping on my wrist watch signalling for him to send it there.
"Already did" he motions, pointing at my watch screen. Okay why did I not see that earlier?!

"Well let's go to the garage!" I pick up my quarter back Jersey and Chuck it on. As soon as I arrive at the garage my eyes spot two silk black motorcycles in an inert state,waiting to be rode. My eyes widen and my hands twitch, itching to touch the bike waiting for me.
"It's....it's....it's BADASS FUCKING GORGEOUS" I quickly accelerate to the blackest one that drew my attention. My hands glide down the silk cold metal and I already feel sentimentally attached to it. I hop on it and Chuck the HQ helmet on my head, the foam in it feels warm on my ear and partially nulls all exterior sounds. I buckle the flaps under my chin and look at Anthony who's bewilderedly staring between me and my bike. That's right, MY BIKE, OMG I HAVE A BIKE NOW.

"let's go?"
"K mom!" He Huff's and hops on his bike that's beside me, equally tugging on his helmet, the object shining due to the light in the ceiling.
"Race ya?!" He says as we both start our engines, I rev mine a couple of times and he mimics my actions. The garage gate opens before he starts talking
"3-"
"BYE" I yell and speed off, I grin wickedly when I hear him cussing at me frustratedly as he follows me behind trying to catch up with me.

-

A/N: hope you like this chapter. And please I kinda don't like silent readers so it'd do me a lot if you comment your opinions thank you. Don't forget to vote!