Chapter 8

"Damn it Aileeta, that's the tenth bag youve destroyed this night" Anthony snarls staring between me and the deflating punching bag
"We'd get a replacement" I inquire. I grab my towel and water bottle, panting profusely. I plop myself on the bench in the gym as I watch him work on the treadmill.

The next day comes by, sadly. It's time for school, yay! Sarcasm, nothing more. The only thing keeping my from reconsidering I'd my burning desire for revenge. I lived my mama, she was a pure soul, innocent and kind hearted. She didn't deserve to die so young. She was snatched away from me and I won't let that slide. I'd cut off the life of the person that killed her and I'd eliminate anyone who tried to get in my way.

I had dyed my brown hair to a white blonde one, I didn't get that much of a hair cut cus I like it long. I tanned my skin a bit. All these is just so that Benedict doesn't recognize me. He is in a strong, dangerous gang anyway so he must obviously know about papa's kid- me. I had put on a black turtle neck crop top- not too cropped, just an inch above my belly button- hooded over with a great duffle coat, an Aran jumper and black ankle boots. What? It's cold here.

I brush my hair finally to make it presentable and leave the curly waterfall to cascade down my shoulders and rest a few meters above my back. A little touch of makeup and I'm all set.
"Reid, here's the earring" he says from behind me. Reid is my cover up name. I'd be addressed as this in college. I cant go as aileeta cus my target will know, duh.

I collect the earring from him and hook it in each of my ear hole. The one on the left is a speaker for me to hear Anthony whilst the other is a voice recorder.
"Why do I have to be the only one doing this?" I storm up to him, trying to match up to his height, our faces now inches apart. He smirks in response.

"Someone's gotta stay home and pass the updates to Rodriguez dont you think?" He says in a 'duh' tone. I huff , still maintaining eye contact with him. He's first to break it as his eyes trail down to my lips. He licks his lower lip.
"Y'know you can always tell me if you want to kiss me, not pretend to be mad at me and bring your face do close to mine?" He says suggestively in a teasing way. I hiss at him
"You're hopeless"

I park my bike under the oak tree in Oakham college. I snigger st the irony. Before one can say 'booyakasha' I'm already at the receptionist' office collecting my schedule. She looks at me scrutinizingly then smiles and hands me my schedule.
"Reid right?" She asks to confirm and I nod, clutching onto the schedule. I don't need to look through it to know that I'm having all classes that Ben is having.

I walk through the hallway, ignoring all the burning stares. some group of girls are chattering in their posh accent about me like don't you have other things to do? Get a life. I resist the urge to roll my eyes so I just close it and give the a small smile. When I'm about to turn to my front again and open my eyes I barge into a hard body. I grunt and rub my head that is slightly aching from the impact. I'm invited with a fruity scent from the body.

Well what do you know, it's the one and only Alex Colebert.
I look unamusingly at his expensive gold and black converse, black denim jeans and sweater up to his milky smooth face. He has plump pink lips well defined cheek bones that for his features, long black lashes and brown eyes. His brown tufts sweep his left eye as he looks down at me. His looks scream fan and vigorousness but not as much as the one in the dirty gang, Benedict.

It's only now that im seeing him face to face. Here I thought he'd be wearing a crown considering he's a 'prince'. I snort inwardly. His face is handsome and slightly austere. He resembles Alex a bit, only a bit. He's just standing beside his cousin, both of them glaring at me. I don't bother making eye contact with Alex cus he's just as innocent as an ant, I can stomp on him anytime. He's not in the gang like his cousin so I give zero fucks about the vegetable. I rather focus my attention on Ben. All the pain and anger swelling up in me.

I wish I could just pull out all his blonde hair and shoot him. He narrows his eyes at me scrutinizingly and I immediately mask my angry face with a nice and innocent one.
"Can't you watch where you're going?" Alex snarls. I arch a brow at him, blinking at him with utter Bordom
"Why, forgive me your highness" I fake posh and curtsy. He blinks once, twice, his eyes flash with amusement before contorting to anger and disgust.

"Aileeta what's going on?" Anthony chimes in
"And they say first day of school will be just great,psh, skeptical" I murmur then scoot around them only to be held back by strong hands that pull me back to my position.
"Where do you think you're going?"
"Aileeta answer me" Alex and Anthony equally speak. My head begins to spin from all the voices and then-

"LEAVE. ME. ALONE!"

-

A/N: yo yo yo hope you're liking the chapters so far. What do you think about Aileeta? She's badass right? Do you like her? Comment your opinions and vote. Also check out my other book "you can't eat your cake and have it(YCEYCAHI)" it's a vampire story so Incase you have tasted in supernatural things, ensure to read it. Thanks.