Chapter 18

"That earring" I stifle from revealing the shock I'm feeling from his words. You know, that shock you get when someone finds out your secret?!
"So, what about it? " I squeeze out some confidence. "it's an earring.... But is it JUST an earring? " he whispers the last part suspiciously.

"Yes Mr. Observer" I mock whisper. I catch his gaze as it falls on my lips and I already know just what he's thinking so I decide to use it to my advantage so I can escape this situation.

I clash my lips on his and try my best to make it seem like I want the kiss. After a moment of him trying to resist, his 'guy needs' kick in and he starts kissing back roughly but not in a way that it hurts. I use the opportunity to cut the connection in the earring. I can feel his growing arousal as it presses my front rare. He wraps my hand round his neck and roams his hand down my body and straight under my crop top to my breast. He squeezes me before moving down to grope my ass, causing me to moan in response. I didn't mean to, but this guy's fucking good with his hands.

My left hand plays with his cheek, ear and sweater while the other firmly digs into his soft hair making his groan inside my mouth. He nibbles on my lower and upper lip teasingly, his tongue roaming and exploring my mouth like his life depends on it. You know the way a guy kisses you when he's been turned on for hours but no one to ease his urge? That's just how he's kissing me now and I can't help but enjoy it.

He detatches his lips from mine, not giving even a second for him to breathe, he begins to kiss my jawline, trailing kisses down to my neck. I crane my head back a little to give him more access to my neck. He starts to nibble on the nape of my neck, his fingers still working on my ass.

We swiftly pull out from each other when an ear piercing sound is heard.

"ALEX!! " i stare at a fuming Bismah carefreely while she glares between me and Alex. I run my hand through my hair and start walking out, not wanting to be in the middle of their little love battle. If it is at all 'love'.  I'm leaving. But I'd still come back....

I just need to get myself a bowl of Cheetos to watch the drama.

I sit Indian style on the two seat leather couch, pretending to watch TV as Bismah and Alex argue just in front of the television that I'm 'watching'.  Gosh they look so stupid arguing.

"Answer me... Don't tell me to quiet down, I have a right to raise my voice. YOU'RE DATING ME AND THERE YOU WERE.... LIPLOCKING THAT.... THAT THING" she yells, pointing at me in the last part. Pft, look who's talking about someone being a thing. I smirk smugly as I chuck two balls of Cheetos in my mouth, letting out a little huff sound at the entertainment.

She abruptly pauses and snaps her head to my direction. "YOU... " she storms up to me and I look at her innocently "hmm? " I hum in response, not caring as Alex glares at me. I'm definitely adding more fuel to the fire. "You kissed my boyfriend, MY MAN–"
"Ok I won't deny it... I did kiss him.  But I didn't tell him to kiss me back now did I? He did it on his owwwwwn will. He probably just got tired of sucking cum outta your mouth so he went to someone who can feed him something that isn't cum don't you think? Cum leaze? " see what I did there? Boy I'm on FA-YAAA!!

Right now, a few of Alex's friends are watching the scene. Roxanne chokes on her punch from my nasty dissing, walking away as fast as she can, her hand clutching her mouth so that the laugh doesn't come out. Curtis follows her behind, his mouth chucked on his choc ice while he chuckles in his throat.

I ignore Alex's and Bismah's glare and get up to go get a piece of chiffon cake from the dinning table that now looks like a buffet. I manage to escape her aura for a moment and grab a cake. Key word, moment. Just for a moment.

I turn around to see her storming towards me "You ugly piece of t–" she raises her hand to slap me but me being the annoying me, I give her a high five. I'm crazy and I know it. Her eyes widen in shock but she soon recovers, returning back to angry mode.

"ALEX IS MINE. MINE " She's about to pounce on me when Alex hoists her from her waist and pulls her away, dropping her haphazardly once he's moved her away from me. "ENOUGH BISMAH. I'VE HAD ENOUGH " he yells at her, his long tufts bouncing to cover part of his eyes as he talks. "i'm not yours. Not anymore. I never even wanted to be yours. I don't even know why I decided to date you in the first place. Your attitude....STINKS" He spits angrily at her. She stares unbelievably at him. Hurt shining in her eyes.

"it's because of her isn't it? You're breaking up with me because of that bitch! " sure. Blame it on me. "Tell me, what's so special about her huh? WHAT" she snarls. "she's perfect and not artificial, irritating and irrational like you" He pokes the air in her direction. With widened eyes, she glares at me then back at him. I can tell she's holding in a lot of breath.

"Tell me, do you love her? " we both stare at him, waiting for an answer. Why would he love me girl, he only got to know me today. One heck of a long today. He doesn't answer. She shoves him with her hands but he doesn't budge that much. "IM ASKING YOU A QUESTION, DO YOU LOVE HER ALREAD–"

“YES, YES I DO..." silence. That's the atmosphere right now. He breathes out and looks at me

"I love her."

A/N: damn that love bounced in quick.... Love at first sight, Alexy poo? Huehuehuehuehue