Chapter 14

The bell goes off for recess over which means people will be coming back here anytime soon. Gotta return this.
"I'd talk to you later, can't risk getting caught now" I give Anthony a quick notice as I begin to shut down my laptop, take out his flash and put it back in his bag, the exact way I found it. I zip it swiftly as I begin to hear voices and footsteps along the hall.

Once I'm done I arrange my hair and pull down my crop top as it is beginning to show too much female abs. I pick my tray from the table and rush towards the door and on opening it, swiftly jump out. Sadly I barge into a familiar body. That same lavender and rose geranium scent. Alex.

Alex's P.O.V
I'm wafted by the glorious scent of lemon and strawberry as Reid collides with me. This is the second time today, only that now she seems to be in a rush. Her empty tray falls to the ground as she loses her balance. My hands instinctively wrap around her bare milky small waist and I pull her to me, her skin is so soft and warm. Her petite body fitting perfectly into my body.

She had her duffle coat off her and I could now admire her full curves. Well grown ass, perfect curves and natural face and that flat abed tummy that helps to bring out her shape. Definition of perfection. Her face is only inches away from mine. Once we make eye contact, she loosens her grip on my sweater and archs a brow at me questioningly

"You gonna let go of me or what?  Don't want your banshee gf blowing my eardrums on my first day here" I slowly, reluctantly let go. Of course,  I have a gf.... And it just had to be Bismah of all people. It's now my turn to give her a questioning look once I let go of her.

"And what were you doing in there? " I eye point at the classroom she just came out from
"Fucking a guy! " My breath hitches, a throb firing in my chest at that answer she so plainly gave. I shrug it aside, why should I be bothered.

"Can't you see this? Obviously I was having my lunch in there after the whole drama in the cafeteria. Or were you that oblivious cold butt? " oh she was being sarcastic. Well, phew.
"As far as I can recall, my surname isn't cold but–"
"–As far as I can recall, I don't care" she mimics my sentence, whispering the last part dramatically. I gotta admit I'm so amazed by her radiating confidence.

Who is this girl?!

Reid's P.O.V
I pick my tray and walk away from him.  I can feel his chocolate brown eyes following me as I walk away. I see Bismah glaring at me as she walks along side Benedict. Just take a picture baby, it'd last longer.

I quickly drop my tray,  giving the lunch guy an apologetic smile before rushing upstairs and lunging back to the classroom to attend the next boring class that I'd already attended since I was 14. I know right? Quite too early for a 14 year old to be filled in on high school and college stuff. But as long as my brain didn't fry, that's all that matters.

Classes are over thankfully. I seat at the back of the class as I pack up my things, ensuring that nothing of mine is left behind. Just as I stand up, he speaks up.
"Done for the day right?when you come back, let's go check out that place. I also texted the location to Rodriguez, he'd send the requirements for the job shortly"

"that's great, I'd be there in 10" I pick up my bag as I whisper to Anthony 'cause there's still students here preparing to leave"
"What time will we b–"
"Hey, Reid?! " I'm cut in abruptly. I silently pray that he didn't notice my activity.

"hmm? " I respond as I'm now looking at a handsome Richard who's seated with his famous gang as usual. But why they have to be so fine?!
"Alex is throwing a small party at his home tonight with just us invited, we were wandering if you'd like to come?! " I pout skeptically at them

"why? You barely even know me and if it's a 'small' party with just you guys, then surely it's an all guys party. Not that I mind being around a bunch of guys but the thing is would you mind? " I pinpoint my last statement at Alex.

All of them except Ben and Alex have an amused look on their faces at my guts. Yes I know that look when I see it.
"ya, you're pretty cool, we'd like to know you better and would love if you come" I see Alex nudge Richard, telling him to speak for himself and not generalize his statement.

"so... Will you come? We promise there's no strings attached?! " Curtis inquires with a boyish smirk and a wink. Alex smacks the back of his head
"Your gf will be there, don't you think Roxanne will be mad at you if she finds out you're getting kinky over another chick?! " Alex sneers, jealousy lurking in his tone. At least that's what I think it sounds like. Oh well.

"What time? "

A/N: throbbing fingers, throbbing fingers. Never done this much update before. Gonna take a break for now. Comment, vote...