Chapter 11

Not edited 🐶

I stock my tray with a chocolate latte, casserole and an apple and pay the lunch guy, giving him a thankful smile which he genuinely returns, revealing his cute dimples in the process. As I turn around, my gaze falls on Bismah and her followers who're loudly cackling over their conversation that I'm sure isn't even interesting.

I resist the urge to roll my eyes at them and begin roaming my eyes round the big, air conditioned cafeteria room for an empty seat but they're all occupied by students.

“Hey,  Reid, over here! ” Scot, as I recently got to know, calls out to me, tapping on the free seat space beside him. OK, I'm gonna have to sit with a bunch of hot famous dudes. Interesting. A few students turn to stare at me as soon as he calls. Some looking flustered, some jealous, some angry. Obviously the angry one is Bismah. She pauses her chat with her "girlfriends " after flipping her blonde hair extensions (artificial b*tch) and shoots me a glare.

I grin smugly at her before making my way towards my destination. Other guys were also seated with the guys I know, I assume them to be their friends or just random people but whatever. Scot scoots in a little to create more space for me. I give him a sweet smile before taking the seat. I look up to see Alex scrutinizing me. His legs, bobbing up and down under the table. I can tell because I'm sitting directly across him and his knee ever so often brushes mine.

I soon feel a presence standing beside me and I shake my head slowly and pinch the bridge of my nose before boredly turning to look up at Bismah who's crossing her arms and glaring between Alex and I. Mostly me. Of course, why won't the one and only Bismah cum leaze create a scene.

"eherm... You're in MY seat" she stresses the 'my' so viciously that if the place wasn't so noisy it would've echoed for about 6 seconds after clearing her throat dramatically.
"As far as I'm concerned boo boo bear, I saw you seated with your girls and as far as I'M CONCERNED, I don't see your name written on this seat” I dramatically examine the seat for her name.

“How DARE you talk to me like that?  Do you know who I am? ” she snarls, gesturing to herself. I irritatedly get up to her eye level, ignoring NH all the stares she's drawn to us.
“Yeah,  it's hard not to. Bismah cum leaze, isn't it? I know you. But may I know one thing?! Did your mom cum while giving birth to you? Is that why you have 'cum' as your middle name? ” I act innocent and oblivious. The students witnessing begin to film and laugh while some ‘ooo's' and 'ouch' are sounded. Most of them being boys, I can tell.

Her face turns a shade of pink in embarrassment which she masks with anger immediately.
"HOW DARE YOU?! HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT.... ALEX!! " of course she'd call him. Woo Alex to the rescue!!. Drama queen.
“please defend yourself and don't turn to your boyfriend for protection. He's not your pupp—”
“REID ST–” Alex stood up frustratedly. Cutting me in abruptly. I returned the favor

“Shut up cold butt! "

A/N: say, long time no see huh?... You see I was about to give up on writing but an author told me not to, that I'd get there soon.  I don't still think my books will get famous but I still have a bit of hope. Plus a friend of mine seems to be so interested in this book so I decided to continue and finish it before deciding to give up... Yeah so Yonno the usual....comment your opinion, like, share.... Uhhhhhh..... Sorry also for the long delay.... Bye