Chapter 12

Ouuu I am ROCKING with these mocking nicknames. People gasp from all round the cafeteria and I simply huff.
“ I think I'd just eat some place else, the drama here is too disgusting for my liking" I pick my tray from the table

“You can have your seat. Cum on it if you want! " I drool out teasingly to Bismah. Everyone begins to laugh out loud at my statement.

As I head towards the exit, I feel her storming to me, perhaps to pull my hair. I time her, once I'm sure she's close enough to pounce on me, I take one swift step to the side, dodging her already outstretched claws. She trips on her heels, falling face flat on the ground. I look at her and pout, shrugging and faking oblivious to what just happened and frolic out of the cafeteria with my lunch.

Alex's P.O.V(earlier)
“And here you say you're better than anyone in chess or anything in general” Scot chuckles at Benedict who's glaring at him.
"Shut up,  I just went easy on her because she's a girl" He scoffs.
“Really? Cuz you looked pretty frustrated for someone giving a girl the upper hand deliberately " Scot archs an eyebrow at him.

"When Benedict opens his mouth to fire out his comeback, Scot abruptly calls out.
“Hey Reid, over here" He taps on the empty space beside him. I watch as her eyes search for the direction of the call... Or wait, she's looking for something else. My eyes follow her gaze and I see it's directed at Bismah who's equally staring back at her. Reid smugly smiles at her before walking to our table, her well defined hips swaying slightly and naturally as she walks....unlike Bismah. Reid is so natural, beautiful, sexy and dangerously nice.... That's the creepy part.

Scot adjusts in again so she has enough space to sit. Electric waves run down my body when she seats just across from me. I study her almost white blonde hair as the cascade down her back, it's amazingly long and natural. Not sure of the color though cause it's brown from the roots... God why am I even checking her hair out..

But at least it's better that my gf who adds hair extensions to make her blonde hair fuller. She's artificial all round. My legs begin to Bob under the table as I now make eye contact with her beautiful eyes.

From the corner of my eyes I see Bismah strutting towards our table and once she's standing directly beside Reid, she crosses her hand, resting her weight on her left leg while tapping the ground with her right leg to draw attention, glancing at me and then glaring at Reid.

"Eherm, you're in MY seat" Reid just stares at her boredly, not even in the slightest, intimidated by her
"As far as I'm concerned, I saw you seated with your girlfriends and as FAR as I'm concerned, I don't see your name written on this seat" I hold back a smile as she begins checking the seat to see if Bismah's name is inscribed on it. Damn, her mind.

"How dare you talk to me like that?! Do you know who I am?! " she gestures at herself. Everyone including I stare at Reid as she gets up to Bismah's eye level
"Yeah, it's hard not to. Bismah cum leaze isn't it? I know you.  But may I know one thing? Did your mom cum while giving birth to you? Is that why your middle name is 'cum'? " OK ouch.

"Dang she snapped! " Benedict whispers beside me while Curtis, Scot and Richard silently snicker along with the other students.

Everyone hates Bismah and her attitude, me included. But no one has ever stood up to put her in her place, but this girl?! She's a fucking dare devil. Amazing. Bismah blushes in embarrassment but covers it up quickly with her sassy attitude.

"How DARE you? How dare you talk to me like that? ALEX" she glares at me in motion for me to defend her, that's all she ever does and I'm sick of it.
"please defend yourself and don't turn to your bf for protection, he's not your puppy " my eyes widen at her confidence. Did she just.... Defend me?

"REID—" I yelled not because she's annoying but because this argument will surely lead to a fight I'm not ready for. But she immediately turns against me

"Shut up cold butt! " Fuck, did she just change my surname from colebert to.... THAT?!

People begin to gasp at her dissing. I am currently overwhelmed that someone can stand up to me irrespective of me being the cousin of Benedict. Damn I'm in love with this girl.

Wait, that came out wrong!

"I think I'd just eat some place else, the drama here is too disgusting for my liking" she picks her tray from the table and turns to Bismah
"you can have your seat. Cum on it if you want! " HOLY F–

Everyone bursts out laughing, Curtis throws his head back laughing like his life depends on it. I sit down in shock, holding in a laugh that tried to escape. As she walks away, Bismah goes after her silently.

I'm about to warn Reid when she dodges her attack. Like, she wasn't even looking, how did she?!!
"Fuck, how–" Scot stutters, also as bewildered as I am. The next batch of laughter erupts when Bismah misses her step and falls face first on the floor. I clutch my mouth as the laugh begins to spew out.

Reid fakes oblivious before frolicking out like nothing happened. This girl is sexy ass psycho
"Fuck what planet is that pretty ass from? HEAVENS PLEASE BLESS MY WITH A GF LIKE REID" Curtis dramatically prays.
"why don't you make the available one your gf? " Scot inquires, unamused, referring to Reid. I begin to get annoyed at how he talks about wanting her for some odd reason

"you have a gf already Curtis, stop eye rapping another female" I scoff my Mac N' cheese in my mouth, still thinking about Reid.

Reid's P.O.V

"Girl you need a mouth filter, everytime you talk nothing good comes out" Anthony laughs his heart out over the earring.
"For a moment I forgot you could hear my surroundings through this earring " I smirk as I walk up to my class. The halls are empty so I don't mind talking but I still keep my voice low. You can never be too safe.

"And first it was 'cum'dissing then it's cold butt?  Dang, who you inherit your bad mouth from? " he sniggers on the other end and I resist the urge to roll my eyes as I take off my duffle coat and put it in my bag once I'm in the empty classroom. I've already lost my appetite so I throw my food in the waste bin and feast on the apple instead.

"so found any info. ?"
"Nope"
"Why don't you go to Alex and grab some? "
"Yeah cuz it's so easy. A new girl just goes up to the cousin of the prince of this country and be like "Hey can you give me info concerning prince Benedict? " And he won't find it suspicious and quickly give me the info because he's stupid? " I say in one quick breath and I can hear him mimicking me.

"STOP MIMICKING ME YOU MOT"
"911 please we need a mouth control paramedic for Aileeta Cortez!? " He pretends to call an ambulance
"I will kill you when I get back there Antonio Valésquez" I spit in a low and threatening way. He responds casually
"Love you boo " he always knows how to annoy me
"Anyway, I also won't be able to get close to him even if I try cause he always has that clingy cum with him" I snigger at the middle name. Like seriously. What sane parents name their child cum.

"oh you mean his gf Bismah? I'd get rid of h–"
"–you will NOT do that" in as much as I want to kill her too, I won't cuss I have a heart....  I sound hypocritical now *snickers inwardly*

"Where are you now? " he asks as  I take a last bite of my apple and chuck it straight into the trash can from my seat.
"In the class alone. Don't wanna be around the drama queen" I huff, cleaning my apply water stained palm on my black turtle neck crop top. Don't judge me!
"wait you are?!  Then the students'bag ought to still be in the classroom " I look around to see he's right

"you can check Benedict's bag for something. People like him must always be busy with something, anytime, anywhere" he adds. I smirk

"For once you're useful"

A/N: Instagram : @gigiarako go follow me