Chapter 13

Reid's P.O.V
I peep out of the classroom to be sure the hall is empty. As soon as it's confirmed, I rush to Benedict's bag. Yeah I know his bag, I'm a spy? Kinda, so don't ask me Nada.
I look through his stuff and my fingers clash on a hard object. Laptop. Jackpot!
"I found his laptop" I chirp.  Disappointed washes. Everything when I see that it's password ed. Of course, why would a criminal leave his documents unsecured?!

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't smash this right now" I shut it down and slam it close
"cause if you DO break it, he'd know you have something to do with it, he'd investigate you, find out you're the daughter of the woman he killed, find out you want revenge and then ELIMINATE YOU" well spoken but..
"Not if I eliminate him first" I grin wickedly and jab his stupid expensive laptop back in his bag.

I ransack his property and find a flash
"Found a flash" I pull out my laptop from my bag, switch it on and chuck the flash into the port on the laptop.
The files pop up on my screen and I begin to go through them. They're all junk stuff and.... Porn... Fuck this pervert. Wait a minute... 'Buckingham Palace warehousing '
"so did you find anything? "
"yes, I'm going to read you this address, document it for me, alright? "
"Copy! " I read out the address tagged to the Buckingham Palace.

"But why is this important? Buckingham Palace is an open place, why would Ben do some crap in a disclosed era? " Anthony asks. I tap the file and it opens up. A warehouse inside the palace is photographed. The place is a few meters away from Buckingham Palace, just around the ship duck area [A/N: this is all imagined and made up, all those who live in London please don't attack me I've never been to London lol] . I slide through the picture moving to the next. Drugs, exotic, aesthetics, sedative, all the illegal drugs you could think about, all packaged in  brown wooden crates in the warehouse.

This is sited in a ship duck area, they want to ship all these?! The information is sent by a person named Felix. Perhaps someone working for him... Or with him.. I know this isn't related to killing Benedict but costing him a whole fortune of money might as well be classified under revenge right? Just for a fresh start.

"Because that's where he's drug dealing. What do you say we start my revenge from here? First step; sabotage, then his pain and frustration will be our gain.... Slow death! " I smirk evilly

Stay put Beny boo, I'm coming for you!