Chapter 6

Papa nods. His face contorting in pain and anger. I know he still misses mama just as much as I do. He loved her so much and would kill to protect her. "He's been trafficking drugs and humans, the money he earns from it is what he used to protect himself and clear all evidence of his committed murder but my good men were able to dig out and find the evidence-"

"But why did he do that? What did mama do to him?" I ask, my hands balling into fists at my sides. He's just 20, how can he be capable of doing that? I never even knew he's also involved in his dad's illegal job too. I guess it's clear now. But I still don't get why he killed her.

"She was his trump card to breaking me, his Dad is the leader of the strongest gang in both Italy and Europe, my gang... Our gang got stronger than his so he sent Prince Benedict to murder Valencia Cruz, to break me" this is the first time in so long since papa called mom by her name.

"I've already explained it to Anthony, I want you and him to go to England. I've already made arrangements for your stay over there, Prince Benedict is in Oakham college, I've enrolled you two there already. Your target is to kill him. I'm entrusting this mission to you both because you're one of my best most trusted member-"

I don't think it's going to be that easy papa, he is in the strongest gang as you say, on top of that he's the prince of England, that makes it twice the security he'd get there's no way just the both of us will get him even though we attend the school he does"

"That's why you'd go through his cousin, Alex Colebert, he's in the same school, you'd earn his trust and use it to your advantage. Once you've got all information of the interiors of the castle: the formation and number of securities, way in and out, you'd give me a quick notice and I'd pack my strongest Men to finish the job with you both" I sigh. The plan sounds so stupid and childish but my papa does a clean job so if he suggests a plan it must surely workout no matter how lame it sounds.

I memorize the name of prince Benedict's cousin and stick it to the back of my mind. My heart is already hardening in hunger for revenge. "When do we leave for England?" I ask him.
"Tonight!"
"Vai a fare le valigie" he motions and Anthony and I scurry immediately to pack up as instructed.

-

Just as soon as I'm done packing up, my room door opens to reveal Anthony. He leans on the door frame, his biceps tense and his T-shirt expands on his skin when he crossed his arm over his chest. "You done?" He asks and I huff. "Don't you know how to knock?" I plop myself on my bed and cross my legs. He rolls his eyes and lunges towards me and hands me a file.
"Documents holding information about Benedict, in case your little brain didn't understand anything your dad said" these are the times I wish I could kill him.

"Y'know I'm just holding back the urge to kill you only because you're useful for missions else I would've disposed of you a long time ago"
"How dare you? I'm useful in so many ways darling, you love me" he coos at Mr and ruffles my hair.
"Ew, screw you!" I bat his hand away. "You can't screw your older brother"
"Correction, were both 18 and no way are you my brother, I'm perfectly fine being an only child" I scoff.

"Whatever. I don't even need a psycho sister" he waves his hand in front of me. "But I guess having a psycho girlfriend will be worth it." He leans in, dark brown eyes trailing down my body and back up. I hold back a grin at his cheekiness and slam the document on his head.
"You dick!" He chuckles lightly and strides out of the room. I quickly shut the door when he goes.

I prop back on my bed and scan through the document. As soon as I open the brown cover my eyes glide down the sheet reading all the black writings that are in printed form. Once my eyes land on the last writings my eyes widen in full blown interest. A toothy grin tugs ony face as I reread the sentence over again

Alex Colebert, 19 years old. Cousin of prince Benedict attends Oakham College, england

"He doesn't live with his cousin though but what the heck, he's still related to my target. Oh baby I got a prey to catch" I laugh wickedly. This is gonna be fun!

-

A/N: same ol' talk, vote, comment and follow me