Epilogue

"I'm so happy you're finally my GIRLFRIEND " He yells as he jumps in front of me. Wrapping his arms around my waist and jacking me up.

"Alex... Sto....STOP IT! " I silently yell as I force him to put me down. He reluctantly does. I punch his arm afterwards.

"Ouch! What's that for?! " he pouts. Rubbing the arm. "You're making people stare at us" I glare at him as we walk to his car.

"But School's already over. " he complains. "Doesn't change the fact that you're drawing unwanted attention" I huff. Walking ahead of him.

"Since when did you care about what people think about you? "
"since you became my bf! " I throw at him from poverty my shoulder. Blushing when some heads turn to me at the mention of Alex being my bf

"Besides, is it wrong to show off my gf? " he rushes to catch up to me. "No. But you're doing like we recently got married and you only just found out that I was pregnant " I grumble as I finally reach his car. He drapes a hand over my shoulder.

"I could make that happen if you want" he whispers in my ear. His tone holding a smirk as his nose nuzzles into my now brown hair.

My eyes widen as I imagine what he obviously means. My face heating up but I don't say anything. Only pass him an unbelievable glare.

"No seriously. I can do that now " he says. Suddenly serious as he turns to face me. Both of us now siding the car as he pls out something from his back pocket.

Opening his hand in front of me, my eyes widen when I see two identical silver rings in his palm.

In embarrassment, I look around hoping that no student saw. "Alex! Are you crazy?! We're too young for that right now. I'm not marrying you! " I rush out in a whisper.

He gives me a hurt look "You've been breaking different parts of me since today Aileeta. First my arm, my ego and now my heart" He shakes his head in disappointment  before bringing my right hand, turning it to the back and holding out the fourth finger whilst he uses the other hand to put the ring in the finger.

Watching me all the while as I stare at his action. The ring glistens on my finger under the afternoon sun. A beautiful sight to see.

"And I'm not proposing to you. This is a promise ring dummy. To prove that my love for you is everlasting. Just as this ring is bound to your finger, my heart is forever bound to you. I'd never look at another girl the way I look at you. You're all I want and all I'd ever need. I love you forever delicious psychopath "

He finishes his statement by pulling my face into him. Giving me a long committing kiss that I return.

We pull apart. Both of us smiling at each other. I open his hand, taking out the second ring from his hand. Maintaining eye contact with him.

"So you finally found a nickname for me, cold butt?! " I say rhetorically. "I like it" I bite my lower lip. Finally putting the ring on his finger, I grab him from his hands. Pulling him so he wraps his arms around my waist whilst mine wraps around his neck.

Suddenly not caring if we are in public, I lean up to his ear and whisper. "Makes me want to make love to you baby" his grip tightens around my waist.

"Now I'm totally looking forward to the rest of today" he breathes into my neck.

I smirk knowingly. I slip into the front seat whilst he rounds the car and gets into the driver's side  before we drive of to our happy place.

Home.

The End....

A/N: FINALLLLYYYYYYY. COMMENT PLEASE. I WANT TO KNOW IF THIS BOOK WAS CLICHÉ . TELL ME NOWWWWWWWW