Chapter 39

*WARNING: the scenes following this chapter isn't suitable for people under 15. Don't read if you're not mature enough for the content*

Surprising enough to say, I was able to get some sleep by 5am then woke up at 9am. I get up and shower after stretching.

Brushing my teeth and using some mouthwash afterwards before getting a flay rosey gown from the closet. Surprised that it fit me perfectly. Bringing out my curves.

I've honestly never worn a gown before in my life. It's always the 'bad girl' attire. Combat boots, trousers, crop top. I don't even recognize myself in this dress.

I stare at my reflection in the mirror. Turning in different angles to check more of myself out. Wow, I look like a normal teenager for the first time since never.

I pack my hair into a loose pony tail. Pulling out some strands to rest on each side of my face. I wear the boots that I'd been wearing since I came here. God, I now look like those over hyped carefree teenagers who frolic to gardens with brown baskets knowing hand to pluck strawberries. Ew...

Shaking the awful image from my head, I look at the time in my phone to see that it's already 10:30 am. Fuck, I forgot!  I run out of the room with unbelievable speed. Apologising quickly to all the maids I accidentally bump into while running down the stairs and corridors.

Finally landing in the living room, I see all of them there. Papa and Anthony thankfully among them. I sigh in quick relief.

"Papa! " I run to him and engulf him in an unexpected hug "Ohm....Aileeta dear? Are you OK?! " I pull out of the embrace, looking at Anthony before looking back at him. "I forgot you guys were leaving before 11. I thought you'd left ... I feared I won't get to say goodbye to you and idiot over there"

I send a quick head nudge to Anthony at the last part, glancing at him with a smug smile. he gasps then looks at papa "see! She does it everytime. Ruining heart warming speeches with snarky remarks at the end"

He carries the air towards my direction, gesturingly. Everyone here with us laugh at our humor "No way was I going to leave without bidding my beautiful princess farewell " Papa says, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Even if it meant that I'd miss my flight and have to book another one" he goes on to add, giving off a smile which I contagiously reciprocate.

His phone perks up in his pocket. He retrieves it, quickly answering the call. After a brief silence, he replies with a quick 'ok ' then cuts the call. Letting out a deep sigh he looks at all of us.

"Driver's here. We better get going now. Queen, thanks for welcoming our stay" He addresses Lauretta who nods with a smile.

He gives a nod to Benedict. "Alex, be warned" and of course, a warning glare to Alex, flicking his gaze to me then back to him. Eye communication. I sigh. "oh papa" I scold. Engulfing him in one last hug, I feel content with my goodbye now.

"Take care of yourself. Ti amo principessa " He whispers in my ear. "I love you too papa. Addio " we pull apart. "Addio! ".

I walk to Anthony and pull him into a hug. "Have a safe flight. Don't pick ugly cheating girls you hear me?! Pick someone crazy so we can easily bond" I whisper into his ear.

"No thanks, one crazy lady is enough for me " I giggle at that as we pull apart. "I'll miss you" I say. "We both know you wont" he fakes sassiness causing me to grin. "You know me so well" I ruffle his hair. "I'm just letting you do that cause this is the last time you'd get to ruffle my hair"
"we'd see about that".