Chapter 5

The drive back home is silent.
Anthony smoothly pulls over as soon as we arrive. I rush up to my room and straight to the bathroom to cool off. It's been a long day.

"Aileeta hurry and come downstairs, Rodriguez is waiting for you" I roll my eyes letting out a frustrated grunt when he calls my papa by his first name.
"WHATEVER ANTONIO" I yell my response calling him by his full name. I only call him that when I'm annoyed and right now I'm because papa just wont give me a fucking break for once and I'm sure Anthony's aware that I'm pretty irked right now.

I storm downstairs to meet papa talking in Italian to Anthony in bedroom voice, when he notices me he rolls his eyes. Ew, that's one thing you'd never want to see your parents do, EVER. Anthony turns around to face me, his emotionless face quickly contorts.

He's about to laugh but he folds his mouth, the air bloating his cheeks. He clutches his mouth with one hand, the other clutching his stomach
"What?" I scrunch my face irritatedly, my eyes flicking between papa and Anthony who now looks like a suffocating chipmunk.

"That" Anthony wheezes put, his finger pointing directly at my face.
"The spot your opponent punched you is bruised and swollen and to top it all up you're scrunching your face too much. Look at those old man creased wrinkles on your forehead you look like a white mud. Your face is so priceless right now" he throws his head back, laughing loudly, his laughter bouncing off the walls.

"THAT'S NOT FUNNY!" I stomp my foot on the tiles clenching my fists like a teenage brat.
"Youre no different from an Italian rat sitting in the road eating noodles" he laughs louder, his cream face turning a bright red shade and his tufts bouncing on his forehead as he shakes his head. I huff and storm to the fridge in the kitchen and pull out an ice bag, pressing it on my cheek. I wince a bit at the pain.

I storm back to the living room where papa and Anthony are still standing in.
"why did you call?" I ask in monotone. " I found the person responsible for your mother's death-" my eyes widen in astonishment. As I look at papa I see his stern features crease a bit in pain, I reach out to comfort him but he raises a hand up signalling that he's OK. I nod and step back from him, my gaze now trained on the floor.

"He's one if our greatest, strongest rival..... Prince Benedict!" my eyes snap back up to papa.
"What? You mean the Queen of England's son? Queen Lauretta's son?.....Prince Benedict?

-

A/N: lol sorry this is very short and I know the Queen of England is Elizabeth before some of you start telling me mumbo-jumbo. This is fictional anyway none of it is real.....well some parts here are true.... But still, read it the way you see it....Oh and don't forget to vote, comment and follow me. Enjoy!