Chapter 28

*WARNING: this chapter has an R-rated content in it. Be warned*

I give him a triumphant stare as I chug down my seventh glass of liquor mixed with tequila in one go, still conscious of my surroundings. I see the astonished look on his face before he quickly masks it over. His grip on his glass tightening. I glance at his hand then back at him. "What's wrong? Scared to drink? " I say in a mocking way. He clenches his jaw and gulps down his, giving me a challenging look afterwards.

"I know what you're to Alex. You want to get me drunk so that I'd spill the tea isn't it?You couldn't get it out from sober Reid so you want to get it from drunk Reid,  right? " I drop my empty glass and rest my chin in my palms, looking at him with full focus. "But that plan is lame. Look, I'm still sober....unfortunately for you, I'm a heavy drinker, I won't get drunk from just seven shots of liquor and tequila " I smile smugly at him. The look on his face confirms that this was his motive for bringing me here all along. "Exactly. Well let's prove that what you say is correct shall we? " he narrows his eyes at me. I shake my head and lean back in my seat "Hit me" I dare. "What's your real name and what is your goal here?! " this fuck boy thinks I'm gonna talk.

Say it Aileeta.

A tiny voice says at the back of my head. I think the alcohol is beginning to take its toll on me. "My name is.... You're-a-mother-fucker and my business is none of your business " I spit. His eyes widen at my language but he quickly recovers.  I notice the alcohol is starting to have an effect on me so I get up and speed walk out of the restaurant, the surroundings passing me in pitch blur. When did it get so late in the night?! A male hand grabs mine and I'm immediately set in attack mode. I yank my hand out from his grasp and send a kick flying his way. He seems to notice as he dodges causing me to miss his face, kicking the air instead.

"OK you're drunk" He says confirmingly. "Shut up bitch I'm not drunk! " I really am not. I'm just pretending. He pulls me to him. "You're the one who's drunk" I say as I thwack his nose playfully. "Nope, I'm sober sweetie". "Don't you dare call me that. Stop making things hard for yourself " I pull away from his warm body. I need to get away from here before he knows I'm faking. I won't lie, the alcohol is affecting me a bit but I can still handle myself. I just want to know if he's actually planning with Benedict to do something to me. I just pray this alcohol doesn't cloud my sobriety before then.

"Let's go home" he drags me to his car. "Why? So you can try and kill me? " I fake laugh.  "I thought you said you're a heavy drinker? " he leans against the front passenger seat door frame, folding his arms. "Everyone has a limit, cold butt" He clenches his jaw and storms towards me. I smirk in triumph for successfully irking him. "I'm going to make you eat your words". "I'm going to make you eat my ass. " I spit back.

"Say that again?! " he dares me. "I said I'm going to make you Eat. My. Ass" I repeat. He just stares at me. Trying to control his anger. Or rather, studying me. "I know you're not drunk" he perks up and I roll my eyes. "And if I was? What would you have done? " I ask suspiciously. "Nothing. What would you have wanted me to do? " he says lowly. His gaze falling to my lips. "Go to hell? " I say suggestively.

"Get in the car! " He orders.
"Excuse me?! I can pick a cab"
"I said get. In. The car" he repeats slowly and sternly. "And if I don't want to? " I test the waters. "Then I'd take it that you're scared of me! " if I were drinking something I probably would've chocked on it. My eye twitches involuntarily in annoyance. He smirks, knowing that he's managed to flick a nerve switch. Me, scared of him?!

"I'm not scared of anyone so what makes you think I'd be scared of you?! " I say rhetorically. With that, I push his aside and get into the passenger seat. After a moment, he steps into the driver's side, shutting the door before looking over at me. "I got in your car. My point is proven" I take to open the door and leave but he locks it from his drivers door side.