Insecurities Go Away ::cashton::

REQUESTED: (: thank you for requesting these oml I love you so much!

******

Cal: ashton??

Ash: whats up calpal (:

Cal: Ashton, would you still love me if I was fatter?

Ash: what?

Cal: I mean I've been thinking about it a lot and today Mali told me I was eating a lot and I think I've gained even more weight, and I just don't want you to leave me because I'm too fat.

Ash: Calum you're not even fat in the first place.

Cal: I really should be eating less though.

Ash: no you shouldn't

Cal: Ashton yes I should. I got on the scale yesterday and I've gained like 5 pounds and my stomach is sticking out more and more and I just want to be perfect for you Ashton.

Cal: don't you want me to be perfect?

Ash: whats your idea of perfect?

Cal: I don't know just not now. I want to be alittle skinnier and I want to be toner. I also want bigger biceps and what not....

Ash: Calum Thomas Hood I will be damned if you think I don't think your perfect, because I do.

Ash: You are so perfect and I don't know why you don't see it but you are.

Ash: and as for your first question, whether I would love you if you were fatter... Of course I would Calum but your not fat now and I don't care if you eat enough food to feed three grown men because no matter how much or how little food you eat you will always and I mean always be perfect to me, do you understand me Calum?

Cal: I guess...

Ash: no Calum. Tell me you understand an that and you won't think about yourself like that ever again.

Cal: I can't ashton.

Ash: Yes you can Calum.

Cal: NO ASHTON I CANT! I CANT DO IT ! I KNOW IM FAT OKAY AND I KNOW YOU THINK IM FAT AND THAT I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT SO WHY CANT YOU JUST LET ME? I WANT TO BE HEALTHIER AND FIR FOR YOU

Cal: I just

Cal: I fucking can't Ashton

Cal: I can't

Ash: Baby please calm down

Cal: ashton I just want to be perfect

Cal: why can't I be perfect!?

Ash: calum, baby you need to calm down okay? Please calm down for me, you don't need to get yourself all worked up but you need to listen to me.

Ash: you are perfect. You don't need to lose weight and you certainly arnt gaining any. Even if you were 900 pounds I would still love you the same. You will forever and always be perfect to me, no matter how "fat" you think you are or how much you eat or how ever many blemishes you may have. you will always ALWAYS be perfect to me. So please just calm down love and relax because your good now, I'm going to take care of you baby, I'll tell you your perfect always I'll always love you and kiss you, so don't you ever feel like I will go away. Because it's going to take a lot more than just imaginary weight gain to ever get me to leave, do you hear me ?

Cal: yes.

Ash: alright now tell me that you understand and you will never ever think that stuff about yourself, ever.

Cal: I understand you Ashton, and I will never ever think that you will leave me because I think I'm not good enough. When in fact I am.

Ash: thank you baby. I love you so much, you know that right?

Cal: that's probably the one thing I know the most Ashton

Cal: I love you too, and thank you.

Ash: baby don't ever feel like you need to apologize to me okay? I love you so so so much

Cal: I really want to kiss you right now

Ash: I know baby I know. How about tomorrow when you wake up I'll be at your house and i can make you some breakfast in bed and we can go hang out in the park afterward and then we can go on a date? How's that sound bub? Xx

Cal: that sounds too perfect

Ash: your too perfect. Xx

Ash: now why don't you get some sleep (:

Cal: mmm okay (: I love you /.\

Ash: I love you too, more than you know. Xx

Cal: goodnight

Ash: goodnight doll <3 xoxo

_________________

I hope you guys like this!! I really do and insecure boys are probably my favorite thing now so yay!

Don't forget to comment some message ideas ! Xx