Giving up Pt 2 ::Ot4::

*Calum Hood has joined by Michael Clifford!*

Mikey: Calum Thomas hood.

Ash: cal you there?

Mikey: fuck where is he oh my god

Cal: I'm here.

Ash: JESUS CAL! YOU SCARED THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF US YOU TWAT!

Mikey: he's right! First we catch you in the middle of attempting, you're sent to the hospital, then you decide not to contact us for a month Calum?! That was wrong, cold, and you know it.

Cal: I was taking a break.

Mikey: damn right you were. And the entire time you couldn't send us a quick text so we know you're okay?

Cal: no.

Cal: where's Luke.

Ash: oh don't 'where's luke' us. How bout where the fuck have you been cal. Wanna know how Lukes doing? He's on the brink of insanity, because of you Calum. He's been crying In his room alone over you, you dick.

Michael: hey, Ash go easy. Calum was struggling too.

Cal: I sure as Shit was struggling. And you guys kept trying to 'force' me into staying in the band, and guess what? It didn't help at all.

Ash: ...I'm sorry Calum. I'm selfish, and I just really missed my best mate Ya know?

Michael: I did too, Calum. I really did. We missed you, our fans did, especially Luke...

Cal: I know, and I'm so sorry. I wasn't just sitting around guys you know. I got help....

Ash: I'm so proud of you cal!

Michael: ^^

Calum: turns out, I just needed medication for my depression. And I'm done denying my emotions as well. I'm gay, and that's that. And for one person; luke.

Ash: OMF CAKE

Michael: OTP OTP OTP

Luke: I've been here the whole time...

Ash: ...

Michael:....

Calum: luke. I missed you. And I'm sorry, I'm sorry it took me so long to realize that I'm in love with you, and that my sadness won't ever he helped without you.

Luke: I forgive you Calum. I love you too much not to, although I'm still pissed you avoided me for a month.

Cal: be mine, Lucas.

Luke: lucas??

Cal: ugh c'mon Lukey I'm being serious.

Luke: I'm yours cal. Always have been, always will be.

Cal: I'm staying with 5sos, I love you all so much.

Ash: BRB JUMPING OFF A CLIFF BC CAKE BISH IM CRYINF EAT MY ASS CLIFFORD

Michael: BRUH YOU OWE ME 20 BUCKS I SAID THEYD DATE DAY 1 CHEW MY NIPPLE

Luke: private text me baby

Cal: ok princess. Lub you guys xx

Ash: CAKE