Be Right There ::cake::

requested by: @Thatsoblue
*****
REQUEST: Luke comes out to his family after a whole of dating Calum but his family was really happy about it
*****
Written by the lovely LiveLife_ShipCake
*****

Cal: luke, where'd you go baby?

Luke: in my room.

Cal: I'm so, so sorry Lukey.

Luke: they're my family, Calum. They're supposed to love and support me no matter what, and they've practically disowned me.

Cal: I know, sweetie. It's all my fault, I've been pressuring you to come out for so long, this should've been your decision.

Luke: don't blame yourself, Cal. This was going to happen eventually. I just can't believe my mum actually said those things to me yanno? And dad actually looked like he was alright with it, til...Liz spoke up about how I'm a disgrace to this family and how no son of hers would be a disease spawn of the devil sinner.

Cal: stop talking about yourself like that baby. You know those things she said aren't true. You're so perfect, and God put you here for a reason, even if that reason was taking it up the ass, aye doesn't make you any less of a person.

Luke: you made me giggle.

Cal: good! Your giggle is the most precious thing in the world, and I don't want you to see you sad like this.

Luke: Cally...

Cal: yes my love?

Luke: they kicked me out as well :(

Cal: oh baby. I'm so fucking sorry, you know you can live with me. Go pack up as soon as you can alright?

Luke: God, I love you.

Luke: and even if my parents don't accept me, this is who I am. And as long as I have you in my life, I don't give a shit what they think of me.

Cal: would you like some macaroni with that cheese?¿

Cal: but seriously, Luke, you're right. You have me honey xx

Luke: come sneak into my window like in highschool and give me cuddles. I need to hold you.

Cal: Be right there beautiful