Fall Back Into Place ::muke::

Mikey: please answer back

Lukey: Michael, we can't do this.

Mikey: Please Luke. I can't help it. I can't help that I've fallen for someone who's thousands of miles away. I can't help the butterfly's I get in my stomach when we talk. I can't help how much I actually like when you help me get through things when I'm sad or mad or whatever. I can't fucking help that I'm in love with you.

Lukey: Michael, I love you... Just not in that way. You said it yourself we are thousands of miles away from each others. We would never work out. Maybe if you an I lived in the same town or something but we can't do this.

Mikey: you don't even want to try and see if it will work?

Lukey: I'm sorry but if I date someone I want to be able to love them and hold them, kiss them. You can't do that over a computer.

Mikey: it's alright, I'm sorry that this all happened. I'm sorry about falling in love with someone I'm never meant to be with. I always find a way to fuck shit up and I'm sorry. I understand if you don't want to talk anymore.

Lukey: you are one of my best friends, of course I want to keep talking to you. But we are content the way we are now. Like this. You don't fuck things up... You could never.

Lukey: but right now, I think it's best that we give each other some space. Take a step back from drama and try and sort out your feelings okay?

Mikey: uh yeah

Lukey: this is only for a little while Mikey, this isn't a goodbye.

Lukey: I'll talk to you later x

Mikey: goodbye.

___________________________A/N

Have any of you ever been in the same situation like Mikey and Luke?

Do you think Michael is over reacting on love?

Do you think Luke is being fair?

Idk tell me ^^