Giving up Pt 1 ::ot4::

Cal: ...

Mikey: hey bro, what's up?

Ash: yeah man, you okay? You've kinda been avoiding us all week...

Luke: go ahead Cally

Cal: guys....I'm just not feeling it anymore. I don't think I can do 5sos anymore

Mikey: cut the bullshit, this isn't funny Calum

Ash: yea haha jokes over

Luke: I don't think he's kidding, guys.

Mikey: how do you know?

Luke: Just give him a chance, dammit!

Cal: I'm dead fucking serious. I love you guys so much it hurts, but im depressed. Badly. I can't do this anymore if I'm not fully in it.

Ash: cal why didn't you tell is you were feeling this way?

Mikey: yeah, thought we were bros mate. I tell you everything.

Luke: don't gang up on him alright?!

Cal: thank you Lukey. And it's not that easy. Talking about your feelings hurts. I hurt. I hurt when I see those hate messages sent to my phone a million times a day. And I hurt knowing I'll never be good enough. For anything. I can't bring you guys down anymore. A bassist with scars isn't worthy.

Ash: don't you dare say that calum thomas! I have scars, Calum. Am i a drummer not worthy? I got through it cal, so can you. We will help you, we love you.

Mikey: ^^^

Luke: I'm crying, Calum please say something. Why didn't you tell us this in person?

Cal: I'm not good at confronting things in case you couldn't tell. Please just support me on this guys. You'll find someone else.

Mikey: no, you know what?! I will lot support you on this. You're in a rut, Calum and we can help you out. You just have to let us. And no, we won't find someone else. The way 5sos is, is the way it's always going to be.

Ash: he's right, Cal. We've all felt like this once

Cal: NO! I WILL NOT LET YOU GUYS SAY YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL!! EVERY DAMN NIGHT I PUT A RAZOR TO MY WRIST, IM QUIET DURING INTERVIEWS, AND I LAY AWAKE TIL THE BREAK OF DAWN CRYING ABOUT HOW WORTHLESS I AM!

Cal: I'm sorry for freaking out, but I'm done. Done with the band. Done with music. Done with everything.

Luke: Calum babe don't do this. We love you so fucking much. Our fans love you too. Just let us help you

Mikey: you quit, I quit. Simple as that.

Ash: same

Luke: same

Mikey: it's proof that without you, there is no 5sos.

Cal: no, I won't let you guys. I'm not ruining things for you AGAIN

Luke: you are the best goddamn thing that's ever happened to me, no way am I letting you give this up. Not now, not ever.

Cal: Lukey...

Luke: don't Lukey me! I love you Calum Thomas Hood.

Cal: I love all of you too. But this is something I have to do.

Luke: no, you don't get it do you? I'm in love with you. I can't live without you, and now you're leaving the band?!

Cal:....

Ash: he isn't messing around, Cal.

Mikey: he's loved you as long as I can remember.

Luke: it's been 15 minutes and he hasn't answered. I'm just gonna go...

Ash: okay Lukey, just let us know what's happens okay?

Mikey: yea don't worry, this is cal we're talking about he'll come back. He always does...

Luke: I love you guys

Ash: love you too Lukey

Mikey: I love you all so much

*Calum hood as left the group chat!*

Mikey: shit.

___________________________
A/N

My co owner wrote this and oh shit girl if you see this hurry up with part 2!!