Never Stop Loving You ::muke::

requested by: @Caroline_g_
*****
REQUEST: Luke says he never loved Michael so he leaves, but then comes back.
*****

Mikey: hi Lukey :D

Lukey: hey Michael

Mikey: are will still on for our date later? x

Lukey: um actually, can we talk?

Mikey: oh yeah sure? About what babe?

Lukey: I can't go on the date with you

Mikey: oh, well that's alright. we can just reschedule

Mikey: it's fine babe :)

Lukey: No Michael. I can't go on a date with you ever

Mikey: what?

Lukey: I can't go on a date with you because I'm breaking up with you.

Mikey: you're joking right?

Lukey: I'm sorry, I've never loved you.. I guess I just felt bad because...well I don't know but I'm not in love with you and I don't think I ever will be.

Mikey: so this was all a joke? You never loved me?

Lukey: I'm sorry Michael

Mikey: no you aren't! If you were sorry sorry then you never would have done it! You could have just told me that you didn't like me like that, instead you go and date me for a fucking year?! Why would you just play with my emotions like that?

Lukey: I don't know Michael but I'm sorry.

Mikey: whatever, I'm done with you. I thought I knew you, but I guess I don't because the Luke I thought I knew would never do something like this.

Mikey: bye asshole.

*three months later*

Lukey: Michael?

Mikey: who is this??

Lukey: it's Luke

Lukey: please Michael, just answer back. Let me explain

Mikey: explain what? How you dated a boy you never had feeling for? How you don't even care that you broke his heart into millions of pieces?

Lukey: Michael, I really am sorry.

Mikey: if you were really sorry it wouldn't have taken months for you to apologize!

Lukey: I know and I feel horrible but I did it for a reason

Mikey: and what stupid reason was that?

Lukey: I was scared.

Mikey: Of what?

Lukey: that you would find someone better, more attractive than me. I can't handle rejection so I figured if I just broke up with you I wouldn't have to deal with you breaking my heart.

Mikey: okay 1) I would never be able to find another person like you. You're funny, kind (sometimes..) beautiful, you were one of my best friends.. and 2) You didn't want me to "break your heart" so you just broke mine?

Lukey: I know it's stupid but I was so scared. I've had my heart broken before and I couldn't handle if it was like that from you.

Mikey: I get that part but I didn't do anything! I wasn't going to break up with you. I was content, that's the only reason I'm so confused. What did I do that would have made you think like that?

Lukey: I'm not sure.. I just know that everyone leaves me. I guess I thought if I left you before you left me it wouldn't hurt as bad.

Lukey: but it did.

Mikey: you know I would never leave you Luke. I'm in love with you, I could never leave

Lukey: you still love me?

Mikey: I do. What you did was a completely idiotic, but thinking that I would stop loving you was even dumber.

Lukey: I love you Michael.

Mikey: I love you too sweetheart, please don't ever do anything like that again. I'm never going to leave you.

Lukey: Promise me you'll never leave

Mikey: I promise Luke.

Lukey: I promise too