It's A Date ::cake::

This was written by my lovely cowriter LiveLife_ShipCake xx
*****

Luke: hello.

Calum: hey....who is this?

Luke: Lucas.

Calum: oh. You....

Luke: i just have a question.

Calum: okay

Luke: why Haven't you called me? I mean, I don't wanna sound clingy or anything but our date went pretty well and you are really hot and it's just bothering me because you said and I quote 'I'll call you' and kissed me on the cheek and got me all mushy inside dammit.

Luke: and it's only been two weeks but if you still remember my name you must have felt something too.

Calum: Look, Luke. Lucas, whatever. I had a great time too. Actually, if I'm being honest, that was the most fun I've had in a while, with anyone.

Calum: it was just what you said in the middle of our date date that really bothered me.

Luke:....which was??

Calum: you kinda said that you were looking for some fun, not really ready to commit.

Calum: which, i understand, but that's not really me at the moment. I've been hurt in past relationships so much, I can't stand to be with one more person who isn't ready to settle down and be serious with me. Fun, hell yeah! But you can still have fun together, and know they're not going to cheat on you.

Luke: i get what you're saying.

Luke: but, couldn't you have told me that? Relationships are also about communication, and if we can't talk to eachother about things, how would that work?

Calum: i agree. I just kind of didn't want to waste my time on someone who just really wasn't ready for anything serious.

Luke: I haven't got a date since, Calum. I have dark bags circling my eyes frm staying up late at night thinking about you.

Luke: and wether it's both in a romantic or sexual way no one has to know.

Calum: I'm smiling rn

Luke: good, your smile is beautiful. You made feel things, Calum. No one really does that, and the mention of settling down with you, this being a serious thing doesn't make me anxious, it makes me excited. You have all the right values, same tastes as me. And just like you, I've had a history of dicks treating me like shit, you were so so polite. You paid and held out my chair for me and told me corny jokes and it was the best night of my life.

Luke: please see me again, Calum.

Calum: okay stalker Lukey. I'll see you again :))

Luke: I'm gonna cry I'm so happy. Btw, do you like cuddles, because otherwise this isn't gonna work.

Calum: i live and breathe cuddles.

Luke: good.

Calum: well babe, ima go strangle Ash now for giving out my number to random strangers and I know it was him because he was also bugging me to see you again

Luke: oh don't be rude, he's the reason for our second date.

Calum: Tru. I'll see you...Friday maybe??

Luke: it's a date x